Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 62 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tiger Woods Saga Thread

Re: Tiger Woods in serious condition after car wreck

Pfft Women

2. Turn Off Ads?

The only answer I can think of that might work is when hearing the crash she grabbed a gofl club for protection while going out to investigate. Afterall it's in the middle of the night.

But, I think the TMZ story is most likely.

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

As sensational as it sounds, the TMZ account - a domestic dispute spilling into the driveway - is the most likely explanation next to a medical issue like sleepwalking or a seizure. I was skeptical that alcohol wasn't involved, but it would be a pretty big deal if police had ignored any signs of intoxication on a case like this, which they should know would draw international scrutiny.
    Stick to your guns.

She took a tip from Tiger on how to hurl that club, is what I'm thinking.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

If your loved ones were in a locked car unconscious and you wanted to get them out, which window would you break? I think my LAST choice would be to break the back window.

update:

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=4695680
    Stick to your guns.

Here's what I'm pondering:

If Tiger now has a Nike Swoosh symbol imprinted on his forehead, would Nike still pay him?
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

that TMZ report does make a lot of sense---as far as filling in the holes in the police report....the only question I have is that the police said Tiger was lying in the street...the TMZ report doesnt make mention of that..

Tiger and his wife were both supposed to be questioned today, but have asked for another day before answering questions.

If they had nothing to hide, why would they need another day?

The longer this goes, the uglier it's getting for Tiger. Right now, he probably wishes it was just an intoxication accident. Unfortunately, it appears it's much more serious than that which could cost him many endorsements and possibly his marriage.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

If TMZ is correct and there was domestic assault involved, I'm wondering why someone wasn't charged at the time of the accident. Doesn't Florida law have that requirement?
    /r/reds

Sounds like Tiger needs a new driver

Tiger's Statement:

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    Tiger's Statement:
    That's about the biggest bunch of horse hockey I've read for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Retired

Tiger also cancelled his meeting with the Florida Highway Patrol again today, for the third time.

That does nothing but make him look guilty of something. If nothing really happened, and it's all just some freak occurance, then he should have no problem explaining it to the police.

Nothing will happen. He's just going to stonewall the cops until they decide to just give up and leave it as an ordinary traffic accident. It's not that Tiger fears any charges. He just doesn't want anyone asking questions about his private life. He doesn't want people knowing why he was leaving his home at that time or why his wife bashed out the back windows with a golf club.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?