Turn Off Ads?
Page 24 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tiger Woods Saga Thread

Zoinks!

Re: Tiger Woods in serious condition after car wreck

Quote Originally Posted by DTCromer View Post
    Stay single as long as possible if you're going to cheat. It's as simple as that.
    Or don't cheat if you get married, it's also that simple.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by minus5 View Post
    Or don't cheat if you get married, it's also that simple.
    Or how about just don't regardless of the type of relationship.....
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Or how about just don't regardless of the type of relationship.....
    whoa, integrity in all relationships, pretty radical thought

Now it's out that witnesses say Tiger was drinking earlier in the day and was using perscription drugs and the Trooper on the scene didn't pursue it further. Shocking!
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Yeah, if he was driving impaired that will change things for me. No excuse for that. But if it was 2:25am, I'm not sure how drinking earlier in the day would have impacted him. This is something they should definitely pursue, though.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    Yeah, if he was driving impaired that will change things for me. No excuse for that. But if it was 2:25am, I'm not sure how drinking earlier in the day would have impacted him. This is something they should definitely pursue, though.
    Drinking and taking Ambien? That would do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Drinking and taking Ambien? That would do the trick.

Yep. That's not a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Also, ask Donte Stallworth. He was still drunk at 7 am the next day. Fortunately for Tigre, proving he was impaired 2 weeks later is entirely impossible.

Gatorade Drops Tiger Woods
    By Jimmy
    Created 12/08/2009 - 4:40pm

Gatorade has dropped Tiger Woods.

It’s the first major endorsement loss for the golfer in the wake of his cheating scandal and bizarre one-car crash.

Gatorade released a statement Tuesday saying the move to discontinue its “Tiger Focus” drink had nothing to do with the golfer’s growing scandal and that the decision was made before Tiger’s car crash and allegations of extra marital affairs.

In a statement to CNBC, Gatorade officials said: “We decided several months ago to discontinue Gatorade Tiger Focus along with some other products to make room for our planned series of innovative products in 2010. We hope to share more about our 2010 plans soon.”
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Marketers Pull All Tiger Woods Ads From Prime-Time Television
    Share Business ExchangeTwitterFacebook| Email | Print | A A A

By Brett Pulley

Dec. 8 (Bloomberg) -- Marketers have pulled all Tiger Woods advertisements from prime-time television broadcast networks and 19 cable channels following reported extramarital affairs, according to data from Nielsen Co.

The last prime-time ad featuring the 33-year-old golfer was a 30-second Gillette Co. spot that ran on Nov. 29, according to New York-based Nielsen. Woods was also absent from commercials on a number of weekend sports programs, including NFL games, Nielsen said.

“Last weekend there wasn’t any advertisement during those games,” said Aaron Lewis, a spokesman at Nielsen.

To contact the reporters on this story: Brett Pulley in New York at bpulley@bloomberg.net
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Boy, I bet the start of the PGA season will be a joy for Tiger.

You never know from where the undertoad will get you.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    You never know from where the undertoad will get you.
    "Garp" reference - solid!
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    Also, ask Donte Stallworth. He was still drunk at 7 am the next day. Fortunately for Tigre, proving he was impaired 2 weeks later is entirely impossible.
    Unless they get hold of his medical records/blood work from the hospital. Doesn't sound like the subpoena is going to go through, though.

When this whole thing broke, and there were rumors that he was having an affair, I, like many maybe, thought it was just with one woman, which is bad enough. But now it appears this guy had quite a list of mistresses. And I just read an article where a couple of those mistresses are upset to find out there were OTHER mistresses.

Now think about that for a second. You're KNOWINGLY carrying on an affair with a MARRIED man, but you didn't seem bothered by it, and you're upset to find out he's cheating on you too? How dare he do this? How does it feel sweetheart?

Reminds me of that Seinfeld monologue on two people carrying on an adulterous relationship where he uses the analogy of two bank robbers who rob a bank, then the one robber turns the gun on the other robber and says "OK, now give me everything you got too!"

I'm sorry, but I have no sympathy for this guy whatsoever. I don't care if it turns out his wife is the biggest (you know what), there were problems in the relationship, whatever, that is still no excuse for what he did. You and your spouse have problems? Then attempt to address and reconcile them. If you unfortunately can't, THEN end the marriage.

And I don't know if any of the above is true. It's purely subjective on my part; but it is still no excuse for what he did. And I say the same for those various mistresses too. They are just as guilty, and I could really care less as to what they may have to say.

Personally, I think of his two small children. Thankfully they are young enough to most likely not know or comprehend what their dear ol' Dad was up to. So they are not having to go through the emotional pain and turmoil if it involved children much older.

But obviously Dad was far more IMMATURE then his children.
    Last edited by GAC; 12-08-2009 at 05:54 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

On a scale of 1-10 my interest in this story is at a -4.

The soapbox dragging is a treat all by itself.

Turn Off Ads?