Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tiger Woods Saga Thread

Re: Tiger Woods in serious condition after car wreck

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    A summary by Woods' publicist perhaps. The common sense summary would read a bit differently.
    Those are the facts as we know them. Moving in any direction from those facts makes it more likely that the conclusion is wrong (and thus the argument becomes weaker).
    "This isnít stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by RBA View Post
    That was pretty good. I liked the reenactments. It looked like a video game. I also don't think that's too far from the truth.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Those are the facts as we know them.
    Well, there's also the fact that his wife bashed out the back window of his car with a golf club. I think that's a pretty interesting fact.

Has any statement been made regarding whether Tiger will be able to come up with the $164 for the fine?

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    Has any statement been made regarding whether Tiger will be able to come up with the $164 for the fine?
    I don't know but how long will it be before "the golf club that smashed his windows" will get listed on ebay by someone?
    "This isnít stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    They'll probably have to move out of Isleworth.

I bet Phil Mickelson has been laughing himself to sleep the past few nights.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Those are the facts as we know them. Moving in any direction from those facts makes it more likely that the conclusion is wrong (and thus the argument becomes weaker).
    Suuuure. Those are the 'facts.' Right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Red View Post
    Well, there's also the fact that his wife bashed out the back window of his car with a golf club. I think that's a pretty interesting fact.

She acted heroically and was merely trying to save Tiger's life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrityn...ng-you-2009212

There's your phone message. It's definitely Tiger. Pretty clear that what we thought happened did happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrityn...ng-you-2009212

There's your phone message. It's definitely Tiger. Pretty clear that what we thought happened did happen.
    Good find. Wow. This is crazy.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

www.kylevoska.com - Golfer? Check out my blog for golf tips.

Darn tabloids making up their news again.

"ruined Thanksgiving"? Seems that Thanksgiving family dysfunction also knows no boundaries.

Maybe she burned the turkey. Gravy was lumpy. Cranberry didn't jell. Forgot forks go on the left.

My wife forgot the stuffing this year. I cruised the neighborhood looking for fire hydrants.

Pay attention to the open sky

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    Darn tabloids making up their news again.
    It's sad what some say is news.

Turn Off Ads?