Turn Off Ads?
Page 55 of 62 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: The Tiger Woods Saga Thread

Re: The Tiger Woods Saga Thread

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    Elin wants $750 million, full custody of the kids and refuses to sign a confidentiality agreement.

She won't get anywhere near that much nor is she deserving of that much but it does show that she won't go quietly. Tiger was worth a ton before they ever got married so she's not entitled to any of that.

In fact, wasn't there a pre-nup?

This may very well go on awhile

2. Turn Off Ads?

June 3, 2010 | 5:32 pm
    Tiger Woods shares the spotlight in a soon-to-be released commercial for EA Sports' Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 video game.

The world's top-ranked golfer, on the heels of his fall from grace, was the focal point of a Nike commercial featuring his father's voice that was aired during his return to play at the Masters in April. The new EA Sports ad takes a much lighter approach, including a pep talk from legendary player, coach and broadcaster Mike Ditka, a flyover of jets, cheerleaders and trick shots by pros.

Woods shares the cover of the game with young Irish sensation Rory McIlroy. Also featured in the commercial are tour players Rickie Fowler, Ian Poulter and Edoardo Molinari.

Here's a look at some behind-the-scenes footage from the commercial:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...ntroversy.html
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

It's open season on Tiger Woods.

As the disgraced golfer took to the links Tuesday at the U.S. Open, one of his mistresses claimed she has been caddying around his love child for nine years.

And renewed reports emerged about another paramour's claims that she, too, bore a Tiger cub.

Adult film actress Devon James, 29, claims Woods is the father of her son, Austin T. James - whose middle initial is a secret tribute to the golfer she loved.

"She was 19 at the time, and she was attending a Christian school program" when they met, a source close to James told the Daily News.

"They immediately started a relationship," the source said. "She became pregnant, but she decided not to tell Tiger."

James never had a DNA test to prove her claim, the source admits, but "she knows he is the father of her son because he is the only African-American man she dated at that time," the source said.

James was one of the bevy of babes who came forward with tales of torrid affairs with the world's top golfer after a mystifying car crash outside his Florida home in November.

She is the second woman to claim she has one of Woods' cubs. Theresa Rogers said in December she had Woods' baby in 2004 and negotiated a multimillion-dollar settlement to keep it under wraps.

James first dished on her claims of a 2-1/2-year relationship with the golfer in March. At that time, she claimed a girlfriend invited her to join in a threesome. James said she agreed, and met the gal pal and mystery man - who she claims turned out to be Woods - in Orlando.

"Hi, I'm Tiger. Nice to meet you," James quoted him as saying before they quickly got down to business.

Woods, 34, allegedly paid the two women $2,000 each for what she described as "dirty" sex.

Now James is saying that wasn't the first time she bedded Woods. She says it really was in 2000, when she was just a teenager.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/ti...tiger_cub.html

Quote Originally Posted by goreds2 View Post
    June 3, 2010 | 5:32 pm
    Tiger Woods shares the spotlight in a soon-to-be released commercial for EA Sports' Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 video game.

[/url]
    Can't wait to see the updated cheat codes.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Christian school programs sure have come a long way.

That song...."Hold That Tiger." just keeps playing in my head.

James first dished on her claims of a 2-1/2-year relationship with the golfer in March. At that time, she claimed a girlfriend invited her to join in a threesome. James said she agreed, and met the gal pal and mystery man - who she claims turned out to be Woods - in Orlando...Now James is saying that wasn't the first time she bedded Woods. She says it really was in 2000, when she was just a teenager.

These stories sure don't jive
    Last edited by Sea Ray; 06-16-2010 at 01:14 PM.

nm
    Last edited by Razor Shines; 06-17-2010 at 01:28 AM.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Anyone else notice that Tiger seems fed up with the media in his interviews?

He's not trying to market himself like he always did in the past. He just seems whipped down by the whole thing.

His answers are more terse than normal. It's like he's just fulfilling an obligation instead of really relishing the process, as he used to appear to do.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Yeah, I've noticed a much harsher Tiger. I really believed in his sincerity in the week leading up to the masters. But I think Elin's about face has changed things a lot for him. He seems jaded now and bitter for what he's having to go through with the divorce negotiations. He's clearly not the guy we saw when he first came back. And like you said, I think he's even more angry than he was before this all went down.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

I thought Tiger was an arse all week. I'm actually surprised that his smugness is increasing. He hasn't changed at all, and IMO, isn't even remotely sorry for doing what he did. Except for the fact that he's losing millions upon millions. He is sorry about that.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

I just read this in a Rick Reily column, made me crack up:

Funniest moment: At the bottom of the packed grandstand at No. 7 Saturday, a guy was looking for his wife. "Susie! Susie! SUSIE!" he kept yelling. Finally, some guy in the back hollered down, "She's with Tiger!"
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Quote Originally Posted by MWM View Post
    I just read this in a Rick Reily column, made me crack up:

Funniest moment: At the bottom of the packed grandstand at No. 7 Saturday, a guy was looking for his wife. "Susie! Susie! SUSIE!" he kept yelling. Finally, some guy in the back hollered down, "She's with Tiger!"

I wonder if Tiger heard this and got a laugh out of it to show he's trying to lighten up and laugh at himself a bit?
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Elin gets $750 million.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ce/?test=faces

That's a little over $44 million for each of the 17 women with whom he got friendly.

Turn Off Ads?