Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ravens vs Steelers

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Re: Ravens vs Steelers

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Red View Post
    Goodness, do you think there's any chance the Bengals would have even been able to get that kick off at the end?
    I don't know...they don't try to beat the clock like that unless they have timeouts...Graham has the leg...

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    It's been a good ol' AFC North football game. These two teams are going to be in physical pain tomorrow.
    Thanks for the info. I've only been checking in from time to time during commercial breaks from my other shows. Gotta love smashmouth football, LOL
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

But, yes, Dixon has done well...he's been a pretty cool cat.

Dammit. lol.

BALTIMORE PICK!!!!

Ravens in FG range!!

What an interception. That was a thing of beauty, especially considering it was a d-lineman.

What's the matter Hines, why aren't you smiling now??
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

No smile on Whines face now.

RAVENS WIN!!!!

Bengals need 3 to win the AFC North!

The Steelers are probably still sitting pretty in terms of the wild card. They get Baltimore again at home, and you'd assume Big Ben would be back by then. Polamalu may be back also. And the Texans choke job against the Colts pretty much eliminated them, and the Jaguars can't be taken seriously.

If the Steelers fall short, it will result from an epic collapse, and the Titans pretty much winning out, capping an incredible comeback.

Maybe it wouldn't be an "epic" collapse on second thought, but thought I'd throw that in there for dramatic purposes .

However, in terms of the division, this has the Bengals looking real good, being practically three games up with five to play. I've learned to assume nothing in my time as a Cincinnati sports fan, so I'm not writing it in stone yet. But it's sure as heck a step closer .

ON 3rd and 5, why did the Steelers not run the QB draw considering he is a
    3rd string?

They should have run the QB draw more in the game but they must of had concerns of Dixon getting hurt.

It looks like we need to win 9 in a row (including playoffs) to be champs again.
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

Turn Off Ads?