Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 is the magic number for the Bengals.

Re: 3 is the magic number for the Bengals.

Sanchez hasn't been on much at all this year though. He's been an interception machine, and with The Bengals dominant corner tandem, I could see them having a big day against him, assuming they don't take the keys away from him and run the ball 7 times out of 8.

I'm actually somewhat confident about The Minnesota game, for whatever reason. They've played a fairly weak schedule and Favre is bound to have one of his multiple-INT days some time this year, he's had themoff and on his whole career. Back in '05, The Bengals picked him off 5 times with Deltha O'Neal and Tory James. Why not again, with younger, better corners?

The SD game is what scares me. The Bengals suck on The West Coast.

2. Turn Off Ads?

They need to get their pass rush going again....1 sack in 2 games vs 2 average OL.

The Cowboys were all over the Raiders QB and they were not blitzing all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    Sanchez hasn't been on much at all this year though. He's been an interception machine, and with The Bengals dominant corner tandem, I could see them having a big day against him, assuming they don't take the keys away from him and run the ball 7 times out of 8.

I'm actually somewhat confident about The Minnesota game, for whatever reason. They've played a fairly weak schedule and Favre is bound to have one of his multiple-INT days some time this year, he's had themoff and on his whole career. Back in '05, The Bengals picked him off 5 times with Deltha O'Neal and Tory James. Why not again, with younger, better corners?

The SD game is what scares me. The Bengals suck on The West Coast.
    Because Favre has Adrian Peterson in the backfield, and Rice, Harvin, and Berrian to throw to .

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    Back in '05, The Bengals picked him off 5 times with Deltha O'Neal and Tory James
    I was at that game I was scared about Minnesota but I saw these numbers today for the Bengals defense:

Run Defense: 3rd (81.9 ypg)
    Scoring Defense: 1st (15.8 ppg)

Simply put, those numbers will keep you in any game.
    My name is Cheesy Beef Burrito

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Count me in as feeling pretty good against Minnesota. I think Favre could show his age and get a little tired by this point in the season. I'm by no means guaranteeing a victory, but a win sure wouldn't surprise me
    Witty signature.

Vampire Weekend @Bernie's camisadelgolf's Avatar

The Bengals are going to win at Minnesota, and this is why:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pzN-K49OMk

Turn Off Ads?