Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kick A Ginger Day

Re: Kick A Ginger Day

I remember stuff like this happening 10-15 years ago when some kid set his mobile home on fire cause he watched Beavis and Butthead. There was also some kid who killed his little sister by piledriving her and his defense attorney blamed it on the WWE. In the latter case the kid was found guilty and the WWE was exonerated. I'll bet if they had never seen that episode, these kids would have found some other kids to beat the crap out of.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I remember stuff like this happening 10-15 years ago when some kid set his mobile home on fire cause he watched Beavis and Butthead. There was also some kid who killed his little sister by piledriving her and his defense attorney blamed it on the WWE. In the latter case the kid was found guilty and the WWE was exonerated. I'll bet if they had never seen that episode, these kids would have found some other kids to beat the crap out of.
    I am really looking to the ethical, not the legal standard. Obviously, there is no case legally.

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    I am really looking to the ethical, not the legal standard. Obviously, there is no case legally.
    Ethical standards are subjective, unfortunately

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21 View Post
    Ethical standards are subjective, unfortunately
    Some ethical standards are subjective. There is absolute truth, by definition (absolute truth is actually a redunancy needed for postmodernity subjectivism), thus there can also be true ethical standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I agree completely. I'm just sayin' I bet that episode never airs again.
    Actually, it was on a couple nights ago on something, don´t remember what channel, but at like 11:30 at night...

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

A classic episode of a great show. 12 year olds who are this stupid shouldn't be watching South Park. Blame the parents.

And I highly doubt that Comedy Central will stop airing this episode.
    How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids

Turn Off Ads?