Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bronson Arroyo as a Singer

Re: Bronson Arroyo as a Singer

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.arroyo View Post
    whens bronsonarroyo.com going to come up again?!

Ask Bronson.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.arroyo View Post
    whens bronsonarroyo.com going to come up again?!
    Considering that domain's also the home of the "official" Aerosmith message board, my guess is that it isn't really his official site, it probably belongs to some fan. (Maybe even a Red Sox fan, since the site seems to be in a state of disrepair.) He's probably using myspace as his "official" site.

I wonder how official http://twitter.com/bronsonarroyo is, too. It's a little hard to tell from its one and only tweet.
    /r/reds

Mrs.Arroyo

Quote Originally Posted by Unassisted View Post
    Considering that domain's also the home of the "official" Aerosmith message board, my guess is that it isn't really his official site, it probably belongs to some fan. (Maybe even a Red Sox fan, since the site seems to be in a state of disrepair.) He's probably using myspace as his "official" site.

I wonder how official http://twitter.com/bronsonarroyo is, too. It's a little hard to tell from its one and only tweet.
    he did have a twitter but it got deleted for ''suspicious activity'' hmm... HE ACCEPTED ME ON MYSPACE!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh and everyone should go and watch youtube.com/circleoffeet watch the video Bronson Blues. COMMENT

MadameArroyo61

He is the best singer ever!!! And the best lookin' ever!!!! And the best pitcher ever!!!!!!!

High five!

Nothing fishy here, folks!

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Bronson Arroyo >>> Tim Tebow & Brett Favre together

Bronson is to singing what Abott and Costello are to baseball.... a comedy act.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    Bronson is to singing what Abott and Costello are to baseball.... a comedy act.
    I wouldn't say he's that bad. I'll go ahead and admit it, I'm a fan of his Covering the Bases album.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Tags: arroyo, band, bronson, high kick, number 61, singer, twitter

This thread just keeps getting better.

Mrs.Arroyo

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I wouldn't say he's that bad. I'll go ahead and admit it, I'm a fan of his Covering the Bases album.
    oh YEAH!! i bought covering the bases!! its AMAZINGGGGG!!!! the cashier laughed at me when i bought it but im like 'hey bud. you dont know what your missing' you got me?!

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Some records go Gold. Others go Platinum. "Covering the Bases" went aluminum.

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I'd say he is and I'm sorry for your loss.... of money for a Bronson Arroyo CD.

You can go to many bars/music clubs in any city and find many many guys as capable as Arroyo. But he's a professional athlete so that makes it a bigger deal. Like a bear that dances, its unique.

He does have rock star hair though.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou View Post
    I'd say he is and I'm sorry for your loss.... of money for a Bronson Arroyo CD.
    I never said I actually paid money for the CD...
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

He sang at a Redsfest a few years back. And I wanted to go over and punch Krivsky in the mouth when he was at the WLW booth.

Last edited by GAC; 12-25-2009 at 08:27 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?