Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals vs. Chargers Thread

Bengals vs. Chargers Thread

I believe I'm 1-0 as starter of Bengals game threads so I'm trying to get the boys back on track.

I don't have a lot to say about this game as I'm not too familiar with The Chargers other than they're about unbeatable in December and we all know how well the Bengals play on the west coast.

I hope the team can stay focused and play with a little extra fire inside for their fallen teammate, Chris Henry. I hope they can win for him.

Prediction:

21-20 Bengals

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bengals vs. Chargers Thread

It's all about the passing game. They have no chance unless Palmer completes some passes over 20 yards.

Go Chargers!

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Bengals will win by 14 or lose by 21.

Id be happy if Jerome Simpson caught at least 1 pass

Caldwell posted on his twitter that hes getting his 1st start today.
    So I'm guessing that one of the adjustments that #85 said they made was moving Caldwell up the depth chart.

Good.

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    Caldwell posted on his twitter that hes getting his 1st start today.
    So I'm guessing that one of the adjustments that #85 said they made was moving Caldwell up the depth chart.
    Good to see. I don't like Caldwell as a kick returner, but he is a good possession receiver and I think with some more balls thrown his way he could ease the loss of TJ that Coles has failed to do.

Simpson is active today so we might see him play some but Scott is inactive so I'm guessing Cosby/Caldwell continue to return kicks.

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

Wow, Chad was all ready teary during the moment of silence just now. I really hope those guys can focus today. WHO DEY. Get a win for Chris guys.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Need TD's not FG's. Though I did like the pass/run mix on that set.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

They just need to keep changing things up and going back and forth to keep the SD defense on their toes. If they can keep doing that for the whole game, they'll eventually get the TDs and hopefully win the game. I just hope the Bengals defense can keep SD's offense down. They've been crazy lately.
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Nice long bomb to Chad for a TD. Chad got down on his knees to pray to CH.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Palmer is throwing some strikes this game. That pass was a beauty.

So glad for Ocho. That meant a lot to him.
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

So much for me saying that Carson couldn't throw deep anymore. Bout time they took a shot down field, plus some play action on the play. Awesome!
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

Turn Off Ads?