Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds trip/Hotel Stay

Reds trip/Hotel Stay

I'm a Reds fan who will be traveling with several Cardinal fans for the opening series of 2010. They want to stay in a downtown hotel where the Cardinals are likely to stay. Anyone know what hotel would be their likely choice.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Blowing away bad memories Redsfan320's Avatar

Re: Reds trip/Hotel Stay

No idea where they'll be staying, however I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. We went to opening day this past year, and, as we all know, it snowed and was the cold the entire day.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

We're looking at the Wednesday night game (brrrr) and the Thursday day game. Let's hope the weather is agreeable this year. I live in southwestern Indiana where it's decidely Cardinal country but I grew up in the 70's and have always been a Reds fan. I take a lot of grief from the Cardinal fans but a true fan sticks it out through thick and thin, and thin it's been for quite awhile.

I know the Cubs stayed at the Westin one time because someone I know ran into Sammy Sosa their while staying their. I have no idea about the Cards, however, sorry.

Last edited by robmadden1; 12-27-2009 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SWIndRed View Post
    I'm a Reds fan who will be traveling with several Cardinal fans for the opening series of 2010. They want to stay in a downtown hotel where the Cardinals are likely to stay. Anyone know what hotel would be their likely choice.
    Just tell they them they're staying at the Motel 6.

Hopefully, the Cardinals will be residing in the basement of the NL Central when they come to visit.

Quote Originally Posted by robmadden1 View Post

I found a link for the NL Central similar to the ones you listed. They say the Cards stay at the Westin. I tried to book 2 rooms there and it said there were sold out already for April 7.

They can't be in basement it is the first three games of the season dude

Turn Off Ads?