Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals/Jets moved to Sunday Night

Re: Bengals/Jets moved to Sunday Night

It's 20 degrees outside. If this game was at PBS and you had tickets, would you have gone?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Joey Votto Fangirl HeatherC1212's Avatar

No Cedric, no Peko or Crocker, a couple of other guys are inactive....this team is totally different with those guys in there. I can see them running simple plays tonight with the game coming up next weekend, but I think I'd prefer to see the Bengals at least score a few points in the second half to make it not a shutout, LOL
    "I tried to play golf, but I found out I wasn't very good." -Joey Votto on his offseason hobby search

An MLB.com reporter asked what one thing Votto couldn’t do. “I can’t skate or play hockey,” Votto said. “Well, I can skate ... but I can’t stop.”

Trying or not these guys should be embarrassed with tonights play.
    -8 yard rush because nobody blocked a defensive lineman.

Sims broke his arm and is done for the year. Chad is out with a knee injury. This is a total nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    Sims broke his arm and is done for the year. Chad is out with a knee injury. This is a total nightmare.
    Don't worry about Chad. I imagine that knee will be on the injury list all next week, or at least it should be.

FYI, the Colts played Manning this week and got pasted 30-7 by the Bills. The Bengals have nothing to be embarrassed about when they are merely carrying out their game plan, which is to not win without coming out and saying they are laying down this week. Mission is being accomplished.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Buffoons

Jesus this osullivan is weak

4:30 Saturday is the game time for next week. Bengals have a short week to recover from this.

It is not surprising that fans do not get what is going on in this game. It amazes me that Collinsworth is making a big deal about the results. He should know better.

The best part of the night by far has been Collinsworth reaching down deep, pretending that this game mattered one bit to the Bengals. "I'm shocked...This is unbelievable".

Anyone who didn't see this coming wasn't paying attention.

the Bengals definitely want to the play Jets. The Jets basically have been given two byes in the last two weeks. They won't be getting a bye next week.

But, I will say, that the Jets are going to pose some problems next week in a straight up game. The Bengals have one more win than them. They have a legit running game and the best D in the league by the numbers. While we gain a scouting advantage this week, I expect a very tough game next week. We will have to figure out how to take away the run and put the game in Sanchez' hands.

Our offense will have to play an A game.

The other issue for next week will be the health of the team. It is not a sure thing that Peko and Crocker and others will be back for next week. Hopefully they are because they definetely need them back to help stop the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    The other issue for next week will be the health of the team. It is not a sure thing that Peko and Crocker and others will be back for next week. Hopefully they are because they definetely need them back to help stop the run.
    I'd be stunned if they weren't back next week.

Bengals better show up next game and I hope they remember that the Jets went for it on 4th and 1 while up 30-0 in the 4th quarter.

Turn Off Ads?