Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Who is Redszone's #24 prospect?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Junior Arias

0 0%
  • Tyler Cline

0 0%
  • Kevin Coddington

1 1.59%
  • Matt Fairel

14 22.22%
  • Mariekson Gregorius

2 3.17%
  • Evan Hildenbrandt

1 1.59%
  • Jacob Johnson

0 0%
  • Sam Lecure

4 6.35%
  • Kyle Lotzkar

6 9.52%
  • Carlos Mendez

0 0%
  • Logan Ondrusek

0 0%
  • Henry Rodriguez

3 4.76%
  • Enerio Del Rosario

9 14.29%
  • Dave Sappelt

1 1.59%
  • Mark Serrano

3 4.76%
  • Mace Thurman

0 0%
  • Daniel Tuttle

6 9.52%
  • Philippe-Alexandre Valiquette

0 0%
  • Humberto Valor

0 0%
  • Pedro Viola

13 20.63%
  • Other - Name him

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who is Redszone's #24 prospect?

BobC, get a legit F.O.! Mario-Rijo's Avatar

Re: Who is Redszone's #24 prospect?

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    I wasn't debating. I was just curious as to if you had seen them both pitch because I figured you had been to plenty of Dayton games because of where you are from but you talked about both as if you hadn't seen them.
    Not sure what I said to give that impression. But not nearly as many as I would like and thusly not enough to make a sound determination of either (had I seen them both). I'll be the 1st to admit though I'm no scout and can't see what they see especially on the pitching side of things, more of a rudimentary understanding. Frankly though alot of things I see better on video anyway as it can be slowed down and picked apart. But I know enough to call this race pretty equal at this point and as far as I can see going forward it's a toss up.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

2. Turn Off Ads?

It looks like there will be a runoff vote between Matt Fairel and Pedro Viola. Since we're getting to the point where there probably won't be anymore blowouts, what do you think about dropping the minimum of three votes to win down to two?

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    It looks like there will be a runoff vote between Matt Fairel and Pedro Viola. Since we're getting to the point where there probably won't be anymore blowouts, what do you think about dropping the minimum of three votes to win down to two?
    I'd be for that.

Turn Off Ads?