With this decade winding down, I thought it would be fun to look back and list our favorite memories from the decade. I know this past decade has been rough for the Reds and their fans but try to look past that for a minute and think of some of the positives.

-The trade for Ken Griffey Jr. on February 10, 2000. I'll never forget how excited I was that day. I was almost 13 at the time and Griffey had always been my favorite non-Reds player, so you can only imagine how excited I was when the Reds acquired Griffey. With the Reds winning 96 games the year before, I thought this was the start of Reds domininance.

-The arrival of Adam Dunn in July of 2001, and then Austin Kearns in early 2002. I thought these two guys along with Griffey would compete for MVPs every year while leading the Reds to a World Series title or two. Unfortunately, the Reds never surrounded them with enough talent, and Griffey/Kearns obviously had injury troubles. Dunn immediately became one of my favorite players upon his callup and he still remains one of my favorites to this day.

-The arrival of Jay Bruce in late May of 2008. I still remember his debut like it was yesterday. 3-for-3 with a double, two walks, two RBI, and a stolen base. What a fantastic night. A few days later he belts a walkoff HR, the first HR of his career.

-Johnny Cueto's major league debut in April of 2008. Carried a perfect game into the 6th inning before allowing a solo HR to Justin Upton. Allowed only the one baserunner while striking out 10 batters.

-Adam Dunn's 2 HR, 5 RBI game on Opening Day of 2005. Hit a game-tying 2-run HR in the 9th and Joe Randa followed with a walkoff HR. This is still the most amazing game I have ever attended.

-Adam Dunn's walkoff grand slam against the Indians in late June of 2006. One of the most incredible moments I've had as a Reds fan. A walkoff GS is a rare feat, and on top of that, it pushed the Reds into a tie for first place, IIRC.

-Barry Larkin's first career grand slam in April of 2001. IIRC, at the time Larkin had the most atbats among actives players without a grand slam.

That's all I have for now.