Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fun and Interesting NFL Stat

Re: Fun and Interesting NFL Stat

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor View Post
    Cleveland
    I was thinking the same thing; glad you said it first.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    I was thinking the same thing; glad you said it first.
    I'll elaborate. Pure hunch, but their season mirrored the Bengals last season--horrible start, looked like they weren't going to win a game, found a HB and started kicking butt with a running game and D in the last quarter of the season.

However, they do not get a Carson Palmer back as part of the following season, but they will get advantageous scheduling due to the last place finish in the division. I look for them to be vying for a playoff bid next year while the Steelers and Ravens slip to below .500, as things look going into the offseason.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Hopefully Josh Cribbs leaves the Browns.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ShaneHorning

Battle Toad Historian thatcoolguy_22's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BearcatShane View Post
    Hopefully Josh Cribbs leaves the Browns.
    Josh Cribbs is that 1 play on Madden that always seems to work. They will grow as a team when he is gone...lol

My vote is Cleveland.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Wonder if the Bengals could lure Cribbs to play for them?

Based on my experience of watching Mike Brown as a GM, and after the money they dumped into Vern Coles, I really doubt it, EtR.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    Wonder if the Bengals could lure Cribbs to play for them?
    Right now the only way he can leave the Browns is through a trade, and I can't believe they'd trade him to a division rival. Would love to see him in stripes, though.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Washington. They have a great Defense already, and are bringing in the best zone-blocking Coach in the Universe; zone-blocking being the easiest system to learn if you have new personnel, which they need on their entire Offensive Line.

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    I'll go with Detroit or Buffalo if I have to pick. Just have a feeling that they'll do better next year.

Buffalo would be my second pick as they had an outstanding draft last season and should get another impact player or two in this next draft.

Quote Originally Posted by BearcatShane View Post
    Kansas City. Charles is a really good back and I tjink Cassel is decent. Bowe is a solid reciever as well. They do need som defensive help.
    Kansas City is my 3rd choice. Their Defense is actually better than their Offense right now. They have no Center, whatsoever, and will have to either take the best Center in the draft or sign a really good one in Free Agency. If they don't do that, they'll be in the lottery again. If they do, they could win those 10 games. It's that important of a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Caveat Emperor View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if the Rams tried to get out of the pick and land somewhere to take a QB. They could, theoretically, swap down 2 spots with Tampa Bay and still land their choice of Bradford / McCoy or Claussen (since Detroit, at #2, isn't taking a QB) without having to give up the cheddar for a #1 overall pick.

That's assuming they grade out 1 of those 3 as a franchise QB.
    They'll take Suh. He's not only the most physically gifted player in the draft, but he's an outstanding human being. I've known him since he was in grade school. He comes from a great family.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Seattle. Weak division. Good QB usually. Need a big back in the draft, then who knows.
    Unfortunately, for Seattle, they failed to address the Left Tackle position last year and instead took Aaron Curry. Worst decision in last year's draft and the reason why the G.M. was fired. Now the team is two years behind because they also need a new Quarterback. Max Unger was a great pick, but he can't play every line position like he did at Oregon. He did play both LG and C for Seattle this year. There are too, too many holes at Seattle. They need two Wide Receivers, Safeties, Cornerback, Quarterback, Left Tackle, Right Tackle, and another Center/Guard. They're looking at another lottery season next year. They're completely rebuilding.

Turn Off Ads?