Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Cincinnati reaction to snow

Re: Cincinnati reaction to snow

Don't worry people...the power of five has your backs...
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Don't worry people...the power of five has your backs...
    They missed the snow today. It's been putting it down here in M-town for about 3 hours now. We've got about an inch. If the weather Nazis had known this was coming, more churches would have cancelled.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Oh no- the White Death is coming back for revenge!!

I wonder if I have time to get to Kroger for milk and bread?

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    Oh no- the White Death is coming back for revenge!!

I wonder if I have time to get to Kroger for milk and bread?
    Probably not. You should probably just lock all doors and windows immediately and guard your door with a shotgun incase someone tries to get in and take the milk and bread you do have.

Your storm was my storm yesterday. dumped 6 inches on us following 12+ inches a week ago today. And we expect more snow on sunday.

ugh.
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

Haunted by walks

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Probably not. You should probably just lock all doors and windows immediately and guard your door with a shotgun incase someone tries to get in and take the milk and bread you do have.
    Weeklong French Toast Fest!

School is closed in Bloomington. Not a spec of snow or ice on the ground. This is the first time I have seen an anticipatory closing since living in Raleigh. Here's what's gooig to happen today- it will snow and the temperature will hover in the high twenties to low thirties. Salt trucks will be out all day, and traffic will be flowing constantly. The roads will be no more hazardous than in a rain storm. Meanwhile, I'll have to take a personal day to watch my kids.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

Hear you all are getting a storm soon.

I'll be enjoying the Sun here in Orlando, and hope the snow's gone in a week, when I get back. Until then, have fun up there.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Quote Originally Posted by SunDeck View Post
    School is closed in Bloomington. Not a spec of snow or ice on the ground. This is the first time I have seen an anticipatory closing since living in Raleigh. Here's what's gooig to happen today- it will snow and the temperature will hover in the high twenties to low thirties. Salt trucks will be out all day, and traffic will be flowing constantly. The roads will be no more hazardous than in a rain storm. Meanwhile, I'll have to take a personal day to watch my kids.
    Rain in Cincy isn't exactly a picnic either...
    "This isn’t stats vs scouts - this is stats and scouts working together, building an organization that blends the best of both worlds. This is the blueprint for how a baseball organization should be run. And, whether the baseball men of the 20th century like it or not, this is where baseball is going."---Dave Cameron, U.S.S. Mariner

Truthfully, even the sun messes with traffic....

I am the only...I repeat, only person who came into work today here in Columbus. We haven't even had 1 snowflake fall yet.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I am the only...I repeat, only person who came into work today here in Columbus. We haven't even had 1 snowflake fall yet.
    Can't take a chance on getting stuck at work...

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    That actually happened to me once. And I never want it to happen again. Yeah for having started my own business!

My place of employment here in Columbus is closing today at 2pm.

Quote Originally Posted by BRM View Post
    Yeah, and now 2 inches have fallen in about 3 hours. I'm thinking of leaving.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?