Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: How many Reds' games will you be attending this year?

Voters
78. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 - 3

43 55.13%
  • 4 - 14

27 34.62%
  • 15- 25

5 6.41%
  • 26 or more

3 3.85%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reds' Attendance & You

Re: Reds' Attendance & You

). I live in NC. Will catch thier minor league teams locally here-wonder if they will do an NC exhibition game-Not sure I care unless they do a better job with it this year. Wish ST was still in Fl, will miss going down to those games.
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Well, just this morning, my Dad bought me and him the 4-game & hat ticket package for my B-day. Mezzanine seats. 2nd deck above third base.

These 4:

5/14 vs. Cardinals, Fireworks Friday, Civil Rights Game Weekend (not the game), 1869 hat (White w/ white brim & Old English C)

6/25 vs. Indians, Fireworks Friday, Irish Heritage Night, 1919 hat (White w/ white brim w/ red pinstripes, red band around bottom of crown, and a C that I've never seen before, kinda flair-ish)

7/31(Sat.) vs. Braves, Fan's Choice Bobble-head, 1940 hat (Black w/ red brim and red wishbone C- can't wait for this one)

8/28(Sat.) vs. Cubs, 1975-76-90 hat (Bright red w/ bright red brim and white wishbone C)

I'm psyched about this for so many reasons. Cubs game, Cards game, Indians game, Bobble-head, 4 hats, 2 Fireworks Fridays. WOW!

This is 4 games, and we're also contemplating the Saturday game the first weekend in May in St. Louis.

Last edited by Redsfan320; 01-11-2010 at 10:50 AM.
    I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

If they're not any good, between 4-14.

If they're decent, maybe more then 14.

But a concerning thing to see, these are obviously the most serious members of the fan base in this very forum, and the highest percentage of voters said they'll go to 0-3. This is a problem.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

probably about 6 home games since i live in atlanta, but i will also see them here

I live 2000 miles away, so 1 game will be a highlight for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post

But a concerning thing to see, these are obviously the most serious members of the fan base in this very forum, and the highest percentage of voters said they'll go to 0-3. This is a problem.
    I live in Boston, so while I voted 0-3 I wouldn't read too much into my vote.

If I still lived in Oakley, I would attend 40-50+. Now that I'm up here in Cow-lumbus, I'll be lucky to make 10.

Quote Originally Posted by tbball10 View Post
    probably about 6 home games since i live in atlanta, but i will also see them here
    The Reds play a grand total of 2 games in ATL this year
    "...kicks and deals, and it's right down Broadway"

Just got my 20 game mix!!

Quote Originally Posted by JayBruce32 View Post
    If they're not any good, between 4-14.

If they're decent, maybe more then 14.

When I lived in Pittsburgh, I went to basically every Reds vs. Pirates game for the 2 years I was there.

If I lived in Cincinnati, I'd probably go to about 60-70.

My current problem is mainly lack of money, and a car that's getting old.

Last year I went to 10. This year, no trip from NY to Cincinnati means it is very likely I'll see 3 or less in New York.

Working downtown now, after going to 30 games last year, I can't see myself going to any less, so 30 or more for me.

I plan on making a weekend trip to Cincy this year to see 2-3 games. Living in Milwaukee at least gives me the opportunity to see a few games here. I'm generally at all the Reds/Brewers games.

I live 10 minutes from the ballpark so I'll likely catch 20 or so. Wife gets made when I spend too much time/money on the Reds.

i live in Los Angeles so maybe like 6 games, cuz i could see when they play in LA and in SD

Turn Off Ads?