Turn Off Ads?
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Bengals 2010 pt. I

Re: Bengals 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic View Post
    Odom has been suspended for 4 games for violating the performance enhancing drugs policy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5687593
    Its not like hes done much outside of a few games last season.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Ever seen an NFL team have 2 penalties for 12 men in the huddle in one half?

I have.

Re: Ever seen an NFL team have 2 penalties for 12 men in the huddle in one half?

Zimmers defense getting shredded again.

Re: Ever seen an NFL team have 2 penalties for 12 men in the huddle in one half?

This Bengals game is must-see TV. Brilliant comedic performance. I've laughed harder in the last 30 minutes than I have in a long, long time.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    This Bengals game is must-see TV. Brilliant comedic performance. I've laughed harder in the last 30 minutes than I have in a long, long time.

Me too.

Having 2 penalties for 12 men on the field in ONE HALF is some major league ineptitude.

Could that be a new low water mark for modern era Bungle screw-ups?

Hall of Fame material, for sure.

Definitely going on the 'All Time Bungle Screw Up' Reel.

BTW, does anyone still like Marvin as the head coach? He flat out stinks at getting a team prepared for a game. He's an awful, awful coach and really deserves to be canned asap.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

So who is everyone going to pimp for head coach now that Zimmers defense is getting exposed? or do we still want him for head coach because he can get upset and cuss?

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook View Post
    BTW, does anyone still like Marvin as the head coach? He flat out stinks at getting a team prepared for a game. He's an awful, awful coach and really deserves to be canned asap.
    I think it amounts to little more than rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic, but I agree that this team needs a new HC...

I think it's all being done in futility as long as you know who is calling the shots, unfortunately.

On more of a serious side, I can't believe, with the talent on this team and my expectations for this year, that I'm already back to treating this team as a joke. I'm pretty bummed about that and surprised. What a failure they are.

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    So who is everyone going to pimp for head coach now that Zimmers defense is getting exposed? or do we still want him for head coach because he can get upset and cuss?
    Zimmer ... Mike Ditka ... Carrot Top ... Denzel Washington or maybe Billy Bob Thornton

As Wily Mo just stated, unfortunately, it doesn't matter with Mike Brown running them. Marvin's time is done though.

I say we let Dusty be the Head Coach. He's got a couple months free.

If this were a real NFL franchise there would be a new head coach tomorrow

Funny, sad, and true, all at the same time.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

You're really putting this embarrassment of a season on the shoulders of Mike Zimmer? The same guy that fielded one of the best defenses in the NFL last season that carried us to the playoffs, despite losing his wife in the middle of the season? Really?

The defense isn't nearly as good as the stats would indicate. It doesn't have a lot of talent, the only reason it performs week in and week out is because Zimmer is a GREAT coach.

His candidacy for a head coach is a separate matter, but ripping this guy's defense is absurd.

Turn Off Ads?