Turn Off Ads?
Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18586465666768
Results 1,006 to 1,014 of 1014

Thread: Bengals 2010 pt. I

Re: Bengals 2010

The Bengals way: Fair-catching the ball at the 3-yard line and proud of it!
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

2. Turn Off Ads?

You know, they find a different way to fail every week.

If it's not the QB, it's the running game. Or it's the line. Or it's the defense. Or it's special teams.

They cannot ever play a complete game, performing wall in all facets of the game. It just never happens. And that is 100% on the coaching staff. Because there is talent on that team.

Unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    You know, they find a different way to fail every week.

If it's not the QB, it's the running game. Or it's the line. Or it's the defense. Or it's special teams.

They cannot ever play a complete game, performing wall in all facets of the game. It just never happens. And that is 100% on the coaching staff. Because there is talent on that team.

Unbelievable.
    Yes
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Once again, not getting to see the game. With basically the same core as last year and some young guys a year older, the D is worse? Where is the pass rush? I dunno, if there were such a thing, the Bengals are karma for being a Buckeyes fan. I thought Marvin got it, but he was only a bridge to get out of a sub-NFL program to at least an NFL quality team. But as a head coach, he just doesn't have the game management skills. He's reached his ceiling.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

You know what's sad?

This team stands a chance to go "first to worst" this season. Cleveland beat The Saints today so they're right with The Bengals in wins, only one more loss.

How utterly futile that would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003 View Post
    Don't worry. I'd say the game threads are about league average.
    Phil Castellini puts the FUN in Trust Fund.

Re: Ever seen an NFL team have 2 penalties for 12 men in the huddle in one half?

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    We have been screaming for weeks for them to open up the O! This 2nd half should stand as an example of what could happen. Zimmer needs to find a pass rush for the Bengals to win.
    In fairness to Zim, where exactly is he going to find this pass rush? Lol. The personnel simply isn't there. It's frustrating, but it's a fact.

This has been one of the most disappointing seasons I've experienced as a Bengals fan. Losing when you have inferior talent is one thing, losing when you have the weapons Cincinnati does in 2010 is quite another. I've defended Marvin and his staff up until this point, but it is time for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    This has been one of the most disappointing seasons I've experienced as a Bengals fan. Losing when you have inferior talent is one thing, losing when you have the weapons Cincinnati does in 2010 is quite another. I've defended Marvin and his staff up until this point, but it is time for a change.
    I agree 100%. This is the not one of most disappointing seasons for me. It's easily at the top. I was thinking Super Bowl this yea if things went well. Not so much and I have the coaching staff to thank. Idiots.

The guys on the field haven't performed very well, obviously, but the majority of the blame lays with the coaches on their failure to prepare, adapt, and manage an NFL game. It's an epic failure on their part. A decent coaching staff with this team is 4-2. A great coach is 5-1. That's how bad they've been.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Thread over 1,000 -- Continued on here: http://www.redszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86531
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Turn Off Ads?