Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals 2010 pt. I

Re: Bengals 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Kingspoint View Post
    I'd rather trade our 2nd or 3rd Rounder to Arizona for Boldin. He's tough as nails and doesn't have alligator arms. Palmer has enough Wide Receivers dropping passes than to add to the mix the 2nd worst pass-dropper in the league, next to Braylon Edwards.
    Plus after you cut Coles you can use the savings to sign Boldin to a new contract. Boldin isn't going to go anywhere without a new deal.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

2. Turn Off Ads?

If the Bengals pick up a free agent receiver, I would hope it's either a deep threat or someone who can hold onto the ball when going across the middle. Does either description fit TO at this point?
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Boldin has problems staying healthy

I'm watching an NFL bloopers show on CBS, and Chip Morton (strength and conditioning coach) had me cracking up. He showed all his different tactics for finding ways to get on TV by standing next to head coaches. For example, during the locker room prayers, he always make sure to grab Marvin's hand.

Senor Votto

TO a Bengal?

A friend of mine saw that the Bengals may go after TO on ESPN. And Chad Ocho Cinco posted on Facebook that Terrell would be a Bengal next season. Anyone have any thoughts or comments about this?

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: TO a Bengal?

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate39 View Post
    A friend of mine saw that the Bengals may go after TO on ESPN. And Chad Ocho Cinco posted on Facebook that Terrell would be a Bengal next season. Anyone have any thoughts or comments about this?
    The Bengals must really want me to become a full-fledged Colts fan. Maybe they will sign Donte Stallworth and Mike Vick too.

If they risk bringing in a guy that can tear a team apart then they should also re-sign Odell Thurman once hes reinstated.

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    If they risk bringing in a guy that can tear a team apart then they should also re-sign Odell Thurman once hes reinstated.
    At least he might still have something to offer on the field.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

So far, the only source seems to be Ochocinco, who isn't exactly Nostrodamus.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    The Bengals must really want me to become a full-fledged Colts fan. Maybe they will sign Donte Stallworth and Mike Vick too.
    So funny you would say that:

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/...rest-in-jones/

The team is also expected to have interest in former Cleveland receiver Dante Stallworth, who was released by the Browns on Monday after being reinstated by Commissioner Roger Goodell after the Super Bowl.
    That's actually the best sounding idea in the article. It also says the team offered Matt Jones a contract and worked out Pacman Jones. Let the fun begin!

Since this has been discussed here, let's merge the threads.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

This is truly garbage. It makes them look like cheap jokes who know they cannot afford anyone else. Is there some way to make me stop liking this team? Some magic elixir?

Say waht you want aboutt the Bengals being cheap ndaand taxkking risks on 'bad character' playersm , but cany you c9imagine the 2Benals withous Cded Bejnson? IF not for him, rthey douldn
    t go t the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Degenerate39 View Post
    I love it. If it helps get us more points on the board, do it.

If we signed TO, would any team be talked about more this off-season?

For a Level Playing Field

Quote Originally Posted by camisadelgolf View Post
    Say waht you want aboutt the Bengals being cheap ndaand taxkking risks on 'bad character' playersm , but cany you c9imagine the 2Benals withous Cded Bejnson? IF not for him, rthey douldn
    t go t the playoffs.
    Huh? I might need to see an eye doctor b/c my eyes are getting funky when trying to read this.

camisadelgolf, you posting after drinking?!?

Turn Off Ads?