Turn Off Ads?
Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals 2010 pt. I

Re: Bengals 2010

i see my old high school teammate had 8 carries for 31 yards last night for the Bengals. Representing William Campbell

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by GIDP View Post
    As long as Shipley and Gresham catch a large portion of the passes that hit their hands, this team will be very very good. I can handle Chad and TO dropping them because the coverage they are going to see, but if Gresham and Shipley have the hands they showed yesterday running those routes I wont have much to complain about.

Gresham's blocking was bad on a couple running plans, but to be fair he had a couple really good blocks as well. He is so freaking huge.
    Alot still depends on the offensive line. Palmer will have to have time in the pocket for this to work.

so I hear that......Tim Tebow made his debut?

another solid game for my boy Cid. 12 carries 47 yards and 2 td's

Palmer continues to leave passes up high. He did this all of last season, starting to become a concern.

T.O. looked good last night. I like the Bengals getting him involved early. Gresham is going to be special.
    If you have a losing record at Reds games, please stop going.

TO and Gresham are so much bigger than anyone who is going to cover them, added in that Ship catches everything basically, and that Chad will take a huge hit to catch a ball I like the way the passing game is working.

Last night's Game on NFL Network right now.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I love me some Bengals, but I can't be the only on here whose current NFL thought are being overshadowed by the success of the REDS this year

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981 View Post
    I love me some Bengals, but I can't be the only on here whose current NFL thought are being overshadowed by the success of the REDS this year
    That's exactly how I feel. The last few years I'm usually 99% in Bengal mode by now, because the Reds are usually out of the running. But with the Reds in the position they're in and playing the way they are, it's hard to get excited about the Bengals. That'll change when the real NFL season starts though. I'll still be more focused on the Reds playoff chase, because it's more important, but I'll be in Bengal mode too.

WHO DEY! And GO REDS!

I want to believe that Cincinnati is still a baseball town at heart.

Few teams can match our pedigree and tradition when it comes to baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by mlh1981 View Post
    Believe it or not, I think the Reds playoff chase will help the Bengals.

Usually the Reds are so abysmal that expectations are pretty high for the men in stripes heading into the playoffs. I don't think that will be the case this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Adam "don't call me Pacman" Jones and Gresham looking good tonight.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Gresham is flat out amazing looking. Dude catches everything.

So far this preseason

Ced looks great and quicker than ever
    B. Scott looks good as well.
    Gresham catches everything and is so huge its silly
    Shipley catches everything as well, and finds ways to wiggle out of the first hit.
    Chad and TO look like to be in typical Chad and TO form.
    Palmer has looked fine to me. Maybe off the mark a little but I'm not a great line watcher so I dont know if its him or pressure.'

D has looked bad at times, but its preseason and we know the D is built around stuff they probably dont want to show at all in the preseason.

Bengals cut Antonio Bryant. They will owe him 8 million this year without him playing a down.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...ory?id=5509631

Glad its not my money lol

Turn Off Ads?