Turn Off Ads?
Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast

Thread: Bengals 2010 pt. I

Re: Bengals 2010

"No" to TJ. Not now, not ever again. He burned his bridges with the Bengals, and I think he was the motivation behind Chad's bad attitude a couple years ago. He's only been in Seattle one season and they're trying to get rid of him, and apparently are willing to eat some cash to do so. There's a reason for that.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

No thanks on TJ. He was what everyone thought Chad was.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    How does cancer look to you? Or a scab right on your cheek? Or a cyst on your stomach? That is how I like at TJ. You have enough depth here at WR....what you ned is OL who can block.
    QFT

BobC, get a legit F.O.! Mario-Rijo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus the Pimp View Post
    Seahawks are going to cut T.J. Houshmandzadeh. Any team that signs him would only have to pay the vet minimum, if he agrees, while the Seahawks would have to cover the rest.

Should the Bengals bring him back? I realize they're deep at receiver, even without Bryant... but Housh, Ocho and T.O. would be a solid trio.
    I would probably consider it, he still brings something to the table IMO and being cut just might humble the guy. But I wouldn't pursue him, I'd let him pursue the Bengals. Minnesota may take another shot at him though.
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

I'd do it. One year, all out for a title. When the new CBA comes around chances are Marvin is gone, half the good players will be gone and the Bengals will be left with Palmer and a bunch of slop. As far as I'm concerned 2010 is the last stand for many years. Things will change quickly. I'm all for going full out this year.
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    How does cancer look to you? Or a scab right on your cheek? Or a cyst on your stomach? That is how I like at TJ. You have enough depth here at WR....what you ned is OL who can block.
    One could argue the Bengals have been signing a team full of cancerous players the past few years and have not imploded. What is T.O.? What was Tank Johnson? Cedric Benson? Adam 'Pacman' Jones? Roy Williams? Need I go on?
    "No matter how good you are, you're going to lose one-third of your games. No matter how bad you are you're going to win one-third of your games. It's the other third that makes the difference." ~Tommy Lasorda

Quote Originally Posted by KoryMac5 View Post
    7 million dollars flushed down the toliet. Nice medical staff Brown employs.
    Here's your guy.
    Colosimo's not a hack, he's one of the top bone doctors in sports medicine. And having personal experience, I'll say I think he's a jerk. But seriously, the Bengals do not employ an inferior in this position and they haven't for some years through their association with the Heidt group.
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Somebody I wouldn't mind seeing the Bengals take a chance on:

Matt Leinart

If anything, two USC QB's on the roster who played together could be nice and Leinart would probably be better than Jordan Palmer or JT O'Sullivan if Palmer gets hurt. Leinart didn't fit with the Cardinals and what Whisenhunt does, but it might work here.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Id rather have Jordon Palmer doing check downs. At least I could imagine it was Carson.

Adam Schefter is saying the Bengals are finalizing a trade that would send CB David Jones to the Jaguars for Safety Reggie Nelson.

# Bengals and Jaguars are now finalizing a CB David Jones for S Reggie Nelson trade. 39 minutes ago via web

# Bengals are trying to work out a trade for Jaguars safety Reggie Nelson, a former first-round pick, 43 minutes ago via web

Seems like a good trade.

I wouldn't mind having a back up QB that could actually half way win a game for us.

Maybe since the Steelers hate Dixon so much they could just give him to us.

The Ravens have cut Shayne Graham.

The Bengals have cut Matt Jones.

Bengals one of five teams pursuing Matt Leinart, per Joe Reedy. I'd love to see that one happen.
    Last edited by macro; 09-05-2010 at 10:47 AM.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus the Pimp View Post
    One could argue the Bengals have been signing a team full of cancerous players the past few years and have not imploded. What is T.O.? What was Tank Johnson? Cedric Benson? Adam 'Pacman' Jones? Roy Williams? Need I go on?
    I understand that....but they came in as bad apples from somewhere else and changed themselves here....TJ ...IMO....is THE guy who put the stink into this team in regards to attitude. It rubbed off on Chad (who seems to be very prone to being influenced) .... it made him look like a terrible ME first guy.
    He was acting almost Carl Pickens like for a time there.

Find some decent back up OL...so they can use the weapons they have already.

Turn Off Ads?