Turn Off Ads?
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Teams you thoroughly despise

Re: Teams you thoroughly despise

I used to root for both teams when I was a youngster. Then, I got totally tired of being belittled for attending Marshall and rooting for the Herd by so many WVU fans. Having lived in Virginia for nearly 10 years, it is no different between the fans of Virginia and Virginia Tech. Here in North Carolina, it's just on a larger scale with more teams to not like. North Carolina and Duke are the biggest right now.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Mario-Rijo View Post
    Probably because you are so good at baiting.

It's got nothing to do with me. That observation was made by a person who joined RZ less than a month ago. Try again...

Quote Originally Posted by Betterread View Post
    I had almost forgotten about Bob Hutchins teams. He is a self-centered boor who can't teach basic skills and is the epitome of college basketball's cult of personality around coaches. When I watch a game involving one of his teams, I end up swearing off college basketball for a while. He is a disservice to the game. I would love to see a referee smash his face in when he is in full-form.
    Quit holding back. Tell us how you really feel.

She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by RANDY IN CHAR NC View Post
    I used to root for both teams when I was a youngster. Then, I got totally tired of being belittled for attending Marshall and rooting for the Herd by so many WVU fans. Having lived in Virginia for nearly 10 years, it is no different between the fans of Virginia and Virginia Tech. Here in North Carolina, it's just on a larger scale with more teams to not like. North Carolina and Duke are the biggest right now.
    When I was a pretty young kid we lived near Louisville and I like UK and the Cards. Then they started playing each other and I couldn't do that anymore. I thank my parents often for not buying me any UofL gear when I was that age. At least there is no photographic evidence of me as a Cards fan.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Score Early, Score Often gonelong's Avatar

NFL: Steelers (team and fans) - back from when Keith Gary tried to rip off Ken Anderson's head.
    MLB: Cubs fans, Yankees (team and fans), Red Sox (team and fans) - just tired of these teams being stuffed down my throat.
    NCAA Bowl System: Give me a playoff already.

GL

Quote Originally Posted by dabvu2498 View Post
    When I was a pretty young kid we lived near Louisville and I like UK and the Cards. Then they started playing each other and I couldn't do that anymore. I thank my parents often for not buying me any UofL gear when I was that age. At least there is no photographic evidence of me as a Cards fan.
    This post will serve as all the evidence we need.

[QUOTE=RANDY IN CHAR NC;2020343]I used to root for both teams when I was a youngster. Then, I got totally tired of being belittled for attending Marshall and rooting for the Herd by so many WVU fans. [QUOTE]

Thats funny because that is exactly what happened to me! Reverse the last statement of course. I don't know man I get tired of all the BS between the 2 sets of fans, thats why I say get the divorce and each team go there merry ways, and everyone can be happy. Both sets of fans are really hating the forced series right now.

The only way I could see this game being any fun or relevant is if they would meet in a bowl game, which may actually happen if my beloved Mounties don't get rid of Bill Good Golly Gee Don Nehlen's Reincarnation Stewart.

Turn Off Ads?