Turn Off Ads?

Thread: dvr alert phillies at reds 1976 nlcs game 3

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

dvr alert phillies at reds 1976 nlcs game 3

At 7pm eastern mlb network sun jan 24
    How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: dvr alert phillies at reds 1976 nlcs game 3

Is there anyway to see this if you don't get the MLB network?

Where can I e-mail this network to basically tell them Thanks for wasting my time...as I made it a priority to be here when the game came on? Good freaking grief that ticks me off when networks do this garbage.

Crap. They're showing a Marlins/Yankees 2003 World Series game instead. The schedule showed the Reds/Phillies 1976 NLCS game three.

I do not think Crap...quite well covers how ticked off I am. I thought this network was not some sort of ..let us put the Yankees on the screen as much as possible network?

delete....waist of DVR space

Reds/Phils must've gotten rained out I guess

I will try very hard not to ever take FSN for granted.They seem to be the only network out there that truly cares about local teams and their fans.Tomorrow night we'll get some Reds classic baseball and there's nothing ESPN or MLB Net. can do about it!

MLB Network is a great new channel...I can't get enough of it. But I'm getting tired of the program guide consistently being wrong. Over half the time I DVR something it turns out not to be what was listed. Ugh.

This is the first complaint I've ever had with the MLB Network. I love that channel. Very rarely does my TV change from that channel.

Did anyone watch the Bill Lee documentary on the MLB Network last night? I'm watching a replay of it right now and I absolutely love it. It was pretty neat watching them travel to Cuba to play baseball. Some of those guys in their 60's could still smack the heck out of the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine View Post
    Did anyone watch the Bill Lee documentary on the MLB Network last night? I'm watching a replay of it right now and I absolutely love it. It was pretty neat watching them travel to Cuba to play baseball. Some of those guys in their 60's could still smack the heck out of the ball.
    That is one great documentary. I've seen it several times and loved it more with each viewing.

Turn Off Ads?