Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Who will win Superbowl XLIV?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indianapolis Colts

22 81.48%
  • New Orleans Saints

5 18.52%
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Superbowl XLIV: Indianapolis Colts vs. New Orleans Saints @ Sun Life Stadium

Re: Superbowl XLIV: Indianapolis Colts vs. New Orleans Saints @ Sun Life Stadium

Saints
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Superbowl XLIV: Indianapolis Colts vs. New Orleans Saints @ Sun Life Stadium

Nice win by the Saints.

I was rooting for the Colts but I can't say I'm upset about the Saints win. A nice story and I'm happy for team and NOLA.

From about the middle of the 2nd quarter on, the Saints just knocked the snot out of the Colts.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Someone needs to let the D Coordinator for the Colts know that it's ok to rush more than 4 guys.

Especially when the opposing QB is sitting in the pocket and carving up the D play after play after play...

Good game. Especially since alot of people didn't give the Saints a chance.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 15fan View Post
    Someone needs to let the D Coordinator for the Colts know that it's ok to rush more than 4 guys.

Especially when the opposing QB is sitting in the pocket and carving up the D play after play after play...
    I don't know that blitzing Brees is any more effective than blitzing Manning.

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Very entertaining for a change. Nice game.
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Great win for the Saints!

Congratulations, Sandy!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I couldn't resist. I had to rub it into a guy that told me that he thought the Saints might get their butts kicked just as badly as the Patriots did vs the Bears. I didn't know who would win but I at least thought they had a chance. They sure were impressive in the 2nd half. I loved the on-side kick to start the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by oneupper View Post
    Very entertaining for a change. Nice game.
    I don't know where you've been, but I think most of the recent SBs have been very entertaining for about 10 years now.
    "Reality tells us there are no guarantees. Except that some day Jon Lester will be on that list of 100-game winners." - Peter Gammons

Exactly. Someone said the same thing to me about all SB's being blowouts.....My friend must have stopped watching after the 1994 SB beacuse just about every SB has been close for the last 7 out of 10 at least.

I hope I do not hear (BUT of course I will) about how manning lost this game. The Saints just really outplayed them and made some gutsy calls like that onside kick to begin the 3rd.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Congrats, Saints! Hell of a job.

I wish I was on Bourbon Street right now

New Orleans Saints
    dabvu2498, joshnky, KoryMac5, KronoRed, WMR

I'll repeat my earlier sentiment, boo Saints.

This had to be one of the more boring Super Bowls in recent memory though. It just seemed to kind of plod along most of the time.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

I was only disappointed about the commercials. Overall, they didn't seem all that great this year.

Turn Off Ads?