I love a good burger, it's one of my favorite meals. I'm always looking for a new great burger I've never had. Currently my Top 5 in Cincinnati are:
1) Terry's Turf Club - Simply the best burger you'll find anywhere. Very tough to get in now due to it's popularity, but it's worth the wait.
2) Zip's - Awesome and simple with a great atmosphere. I love Zip's.
3) Quatman's - Great burgers, but the atmosphere is lacking.
4) Gordo's - Little Norwood restaurant with big taste. Best Saratoga chips I've ever had to go along with their delicious burgers.
5) Sammy's - New burger joint off Creek and Kenwood that offers up a solid burger.
Honorable Mention: Arthur's, Habit's, Outback (I know, it's a chain, but there burgers are really good), Brown's Run CC and Western Hills CC (unbelievable burgers at each club, but tough to get if you're not invited)
Let us know what your Top 5 is and hopefully we'll all find a new place to try.