Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by HumnHilghtFreel View Post
    Yup, disable all your killstreaks and get a streak of ten, and it should unlock. My favorite little emblem.
    Any match type work better then the other? I've gotten 9 kills but I've had my killstreak on after 11 like emp and nuke..

Speaking of nuke.. Is this really obtainable without having a buddy and hiding off in a dead spot on the map? That's the only way I've seen this.. I've gotten a 22 kill streak with the hardline..

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

I'll be honest, I'm not very good at this game. Anyone as good as this guy? Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiMHdWoAAH8

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedLegSuperStar View Post
    Any match type work better then the other? I've gotten 9 kills but I've had my killstreak on after 11 like emp and nuke..

Speaking of nuke.. Is this really obtainable without having a buddy and hiding off in a dead spot on the map? That's the only way I've seen this.. I've gotten a 22 kill streak with the hardline..
    I've gotten 5 nukes, though I rarely play with that killstreak on, and I despise the boosters. Highly recommend scavenger if you go for it, running out of ammo never being a problem helps a lot. The best killstreaks to use for this IMO are 7(harrier) 11(chopper gunner) 25(nuke)

As far as the ten killstreak without a reward on, I'd say try something like Domination. Just don't go trying to cap flags, sit back and kill people as they try to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRedleg View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm not very good at this game. Anyone as good as this guy? Wow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiMHdWoAAH8
    If you want to see a guy that's just mindblowingly good, look up TheSandyRavage on youtube.

I love his Booster Justice videos.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

So where can I buy something that would allow me to video tape my screen?

PS notice in all of those videos (including savage) the players are much lower level. It's a pretty good strategy to raise k/d in fact I did it for a while today with my roomate. Make a lower level the party leader then join their games (pref ground war) and if you get a domination there's no excuse for 40+ kills. My best was 80-6 on scrapyard which is kind of ironic because scrapyard sucks!!

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisHopper30 View Post
    So where can I buy something that would allow me to video tape my screen?
    For lower quality(what I use) Pinnacle Systems Dazzle capture card can be found about any electronics store.

For HD and a little more money I'd recommend a Hauppauge DV recorder

For lower quality(what I use) Pinnacle Systems Dazzle capture card can be found about any electronics store.

For HD and a little more money I'd recommend a Hauppauge DV recorder
    Thanks. So how does it work? Put the recorder in a usb on comp and connect comp to xbox?

Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    Padraic22, PS3. I don't get online much though, just when I'm home. When I can figure out how to let my PS3 share my mobile broadband connection from my laptop, that might change.
    I'm finally online on the road. I picked up a 3G router that I plug my mobile broadband card into and I now have a wireless network in my van. It works pretty good with the PS3 so far.
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Quote Originally Posted by NatiRedGals View Post
    Finally beat the Whole game last night have 1000/1000 achievements. Beat Wetwork's only killing 4 people besides the one in the first breach section. Finished in 1:14 secs! Couldn't believe i did it. Crazy! Will be playing online alot with my cousin be sure to join me! Natiredgals is the Tag! 360!
    I give up! How do you complete Wetworks only killing 4 people?!?!?!
    Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand

Senor Votto

Quote Originally Posted by RedLegSuperStar View Post

I had a 30 kill streak in Free for all one day but I didnt have the Nuke unlocked so I couldn't use it

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

I got it

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

If you want to see a guy that's just mindblowingly good, look up TheSandyRavage on youtube.
    Yeah -- I'm happy that, for the most part, I'm now averaging + K/D ratio games (and that my K/D is inching every closer to 1.00 -- at .96 right now). Watching people this good is sick.

But, then again, Xbox is kinda my break from reality for an hour or two, and I genuinely don't have the time it takes to be good at games like this anymore.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdbLctTdeks I caught some kids nuke boosting in FFA. I always like to have a little fun with the people I find doing it.

Turn Off Ads?