Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Re: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Quote Originally Posted by OldRightHander View Post
    Maybe this says something about how I compare with other players, or maybe it doesn't, but I just got my 2nd nuke the other day. The only thing is the only time I get long streaks is when I'm camping in a good spot with my claymores set to protect myself. If I just move around all the time and shoot at anything I see like a lot of people I see, I never get those long streaks. I think my reaction time just isn't as quick as other people I play against, but there are some spots where I can rack up some serious streaks camping. I see guys get long streaks or even nukes by moving around all the time and I just can't seem to stay alive for a long streak when i do that. I got my most recent nuke on Skid Row by camping up in that room that overlooks the playground area, the room with the long staircase coming into it from one side. I had claymores at both entrances to the room and I kept peeking out the hole in the wall to get people running below. The claymores had 10 kills, the harrier and pave low 10 more, and I only shot 5 with my rifle.
    Are you playing Ground War? That's the easiest way to get Nukes..I've only gotten a few doing normal team deathmatch.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Resident optimist OldRightHander's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisHopper30 View Post
    Are you playing Ground War? That's the easiest way to get Nukes..I've only gotten a few doing normal team deathmatch.
    Free for all
    The contents of this post may be disseminated without the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball.

https://www.amazon.com/Charles-DeMaris/e/B07BD4JBQB

Newest Map Pack. Comes out for XBOX June 3rd looks like ps3 owners will have to wait another month before we can get it :thumbdown

[yt]YouTube - Modern Warfare 2: Resurgence Map Pack 2 Preview (Inside Xbox)

looks like july 8th for ps3
    Last edited by aubashbrother; 06-01-2010 at 01:41 PM.

Not too bad. I don't mind another month of playing these maps.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Ive been playing Free for all lately. I dont even care about winning I just look for boosters. Its a blast. Last night I was playing derail and 2 of them were over in that lil house on the side of the map. watched them do it for a few minutes and waited til dude had 23 deaths and then blasted out the rpg thru the door.

Turn Off Ads?