Turn Off Ads?
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 414748495051

Thread: What's the latest with Gomes?

Re: What's the latest with Gomes?

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    Gomes will be on Jim Rome is Burning today at 4:30 ET.
    Are you looking to give me reasons to dislike Gomes?
    Dubito Ergo Cogito Ergo Sum.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I've said it enough...I think the signing of Gomes was great. But does anyone think we could parlay him into something valuable and stick Heisey in LF the rest of the year. The thought is appealing to me...just don't know if he would fetch anything decent in return.

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    I've said it enough...I think the signing of Gomes was great. But does anyone think we could parlay him into something valuable and stick Heisey in LF the rest of the year. The thought is appealing to me...just don't know if he would fetch anything decent in return.
    As much as I love Gomes, I doubt he'd have much trade value. No reason to trade him at all.

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

Gomes was great on Jim Rome Is Burning. He is a great guy and very easy to cheer for. I really hope he hits career #100 tonight!

Party like it's 1990 Blitz Dorsey's Avatar

Thanks for the heads-up. That was a really cool interview on Rome's show. Jonny is a great ambassador for the Reds. I can't believe he's gotten "big" enough to be making appearances on national shows like that. Way to go Jonny Jon the Jonman!

Turn Off Ads?