Turn Off Ads?
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: Who wants to be in an auction league?

Re: Who wants to be in an auction league?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    Once we get the league full we will refill when keepers are due and the best draft time/day.
    Thanks!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    I'm toolsy.

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    I would prefer the draft later too. Even 3:00 might be too early for me that afternoon. I suppose if need be I could let the computer use my list to draft, though.

Also, when do you need the keeper lists in?
    I also agree that later that day works best for me.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Looks like there are 8 returning teams:
    me (New York Knights)
    redsfandan
    High Grove Hoodlums
    Red Stockings
    The Montana Machine
    Send Me Victorious
    Redsfan 320
    reds1869

And 3 RZ members have told me they want to join:
    Razor Shines
    Captain Hook
    thatcoolguy_22

Assuming all three of them join, that leaves one team open. Anyone else here on RZ interested?

I was part of this last year -- just haven't seen this thread and thought my invite was from a different league. I just signed back up, so with those 3, we should be good.
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsManRick View Post
    I was part of this last year -- just haven't seen this thread and thought my invite was from a different league. I just signed back up, so with those 3, we should be good.
    Great! Just emailed you your roster with their updated values.

Okay, I need some help here. Where can I view last year's roster and select keepers from it? Because right now, it looks like the slate's been wiped clean. Whenever I go to my roster page, I just get the little pop-up countdown until the auction draft, and behind that I can see the blank roster page.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    Okay, I need some help here. Where can I view last year's roster and select keepers from it? Because right now, it looks like the slate's been wiped clean. Whenever I go to my roster page, I just get the little pop-up countdown until the auction draft, and behind that I can see the blank roster page.

You should have received an email from me with your roster and the players' updated values. Let me know if you need it emailed again.

You should have received an email from me with your roster and the players' updated values. Let me know if you need it emailed again.
    Yeah, I'm gonna need that sent again. Not sure why I didn't receive it the first time. Thanks.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Still no response from thatcoolguy_22 so we have one team up for grabs. Any other RZers want to take over a team?

Looks like our league is now full! I have set the draft day/time to Sunday March 13th at 7:15 pm eastern. Please let me know if this does not work for you asap so we can find a time that works for everyone. With keepers, the draft shouldn't take too long.

Speaking of keepers, please get me your list of keepers by next Wednesday, March 9th. Then I will update them on our league page so everyone can see which players will be available.

Thanks all!

Fine for me on GMT, will get my list of keepers sorted asap.

Sounds great. I've sent my keeper list via email.

It appears the time Sunday night won't work for some. So, what I would propose to makes things easy is for each owner to send me when they are available between March 12-26. Just give me a general idea of what days/times are best and any dates that are definite no's.

I still would like keeper lists by Wednesday March 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    It appears the time Sunday night won't work for some. So, what I would propose to makes things easy is for each owner to send me when they are available between March 12-26. Just give me a general idea of what days/times are best and any dates that are definite no's.

I still would like keeper lists by Wednesday March 9th.
    Monday nights are always out for me. Other than that I can be pretty flexible. Just watch out for NCAA Tournament times.

Yeah Sat. and Sun. afternoons are best for me. Sun. better than Sat. However, I will not be available Sat. the 19th.

Turn Off Ads?