Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Which young Reds player has a break out season?

All work and no play..... Vottomatic's Avatar

Which young Reds player has a break out season?

Lots of candidates. The one problem is you don't know if some of them will get a chance.

Bailey
    Bruce
    Stubbs
    Dickerson
    Heisey
    Frazier
    Francisco?

I'd guess Bailey and Bruce.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Which young Reds player has a break out season?

I think Bailey and Bruce too but I think Stubbs could have a good season if he can get on base and steal a little bit

I don't think Bruce will have much of a break out if he hits 6th all year. So my guess would be Dickerson if he gets the playing time and stays healthy.
    Whoever wants to know the heart and mind of America had better learn baseball - Jacques Barzun

ZCTRMTP!!!!!

I think there will be an opportunity for either Frazier or Francisco since it likely that Rolen will visit the DL. Whoever they bring up when Rolen makes his inevitable trip to the DL is my candidate.

I think it will be Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Vottomatic View Post
    Lots of candidates. The one problem is you don't know if some of them will get a chance.

Bailey
    Bruce
    Stubbs
    Dickerson
    Heisey
    Frazier
    Francisco?

I'd guess Bailey and Bruce.
    Maybe not even on your list!

Turn Off Ads?