Turn Off Ads?

Thread: How many people take trips to Louisville and how many times a year do you go?

How many people take trips to Louisville and how many times a year do you go?

I've only had one trip to Louisville in my life. But, I remember getting off the plane at the airport and hearing all of these sweet southern ladies voices. Man, I was in love.

Anyway, I just haven't had more than the one opportunity. Wish I had more, as I'd love to see some REDS' AAA baseball there.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: How many people take trips to Louisville and how many times a year do you go?

I take at least two trips every year. I love their ballpark. Cincinnati is surrounded by some of the best minor league ballparks in the country.

Re: How many people take trips to Louisville and how many times a year do you go?

I see the Bats somewhere between 25-50 games a year, depending on time and other commitments. (A baby and wife have really curtailled my time watching ballgames, oddly. Don't know how that happens.)

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

I go as much as I can. Though last year I spent a lot of time watching them online instead of at the park. Hoping to see the team in person more this season.

I live in Louisville now and get free tickets from my company. So I try to go regularly, though not anything near every game or anything.

Good park to watch a game.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

A lot.

I plan on going to my first game there this summer. It looks like the Bats are going to have a lot of talent this year, too, particularly in the OF.

I've also heard that Louisville, in general, is a really cool city with good nightlife.
    (Referring to Jack Hannahan signing with a Korean team)
    Since there are no teams on the moon, I guess South Korea's far enough from Cincinnati to satisfy me.
    -RichRed

I'v only been once. Great time. I also watched them play Indianapolis at Victory Field, I loved that park.
    Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/ShaneHorning

I dont go to L-ville, but I see them every year when they come to Durham. The real south
    UNC Tar Heels 2017 National Champions 6 time NCAA Champs!!!
    57, 82, 93, 05, 09, 17
    Go Heels!!!!!

We already bought tickets to three of the four Bats' games in Durham this year.

Once or twice a year.

Watch a lot of games through MILB.tv though.

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Never been, but I think we will make the trek south this year for the first time. I'm thinking a Bats game, nice dinner out, a trip to the Louisville Slugger museum and some shopping should make for a nice weekend trip with the wife and kid.

High five!

I'd like to go, it's not that far from Nashville and the siren song of the bourbon trail is relentless in my ear.

I see the Bats play about 20 times a year.

The Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Eric_the_Red View Post
    Never been, but I think we will make the trek south this year for the first time. I'm thinking a Bats game, nice dinner out, a trip to the Louisville Slugger museum and some shopping should make for a nice weekend trip with the wife and kid.
    deff go there, its an amazing place, my dad took me when i was younger.

I hope to maybe go to a game this summer before i leave for afghanistan, just not sure if it'll happen though.

Turn Off Ads?