Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy depression

Fantasy depression

2007 Super Bowl: I lose by 13. Willie Parker breaks his leg in the 1st qtr. Had a tremendous matchup vs the Rams.

2009 Super Bowl: Rosters freeze at end of "regular season". I lose my #2 and #3 RBs to injury and my #4 was a handcuff. Have to start my #5 RB (Chris Brown). I lose by 2. Miles Austin also leaves game on Sunday night on last drive while I am down 2.

2010 Semis (today): Collie gets knocked out in 2nd qtr while on way to monster game. Moreno leaves after 5 yds in 1st qtr. I am currently in trouble.

Hard to comprehend.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Fantasy depression

Collie already had 20 when he went out against me today, in a non ppr league that's pretty big, but yeah probably would have had 30+.

I'm in pretty good shape. I have vick and I started Vincent Jackson this week. Fitz and mcfadden both had decent enough days and I'm already winning with my opponent out of players and I still have the bears left tomorrow.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

As the 3 seed I got upset last week by the 6 seed because Aaron Rodgers got hurt..and to make it worse I lost by 0.04 points (76.88 to 76.84). I've never felt so pissed off about a fantasy game in my life.

To make it worse, my team is the leading point getter this week and I would've upset the #2 seed on my way to the championship.

Soooooo.......

I end up down 24 pts going into tonight. Totally doable since I have one of the best players in football on my team playing tonight.

Yep, you guessed it.

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44 View Post
    Soooooo.......

I end up down 24 pts going into tonight. Totally doable since I have one of the best players in football on my team playing tonight.

Yep, you guessed it.
    The person who is playing me in the RedZone1 league is down by 4 and had a chance to beat me until Peterson was announced as being out tonight.

Soooooo.......

Yep, you guessed it.
    Dude, Favre is playing! You're saved!

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    Dude, Favre is playing! You're saved!
    That's messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by CTA513 View Post
    The person who is playing me in the RedZone1 league is down by 4 and had a chance to beat me until Peterson was announced as being out tonight.
    I saw that. And I'm playing you in the final because the Bears defense/ST got me 53 points ... I was down 28 going into last night.
    "The players make the manager, it's never the other way." - Sparky Anderson

Well I lost MJD for this week. I picked up Rashad Jennings, hopefully he can have a decent game. I'm gonna need it.

Soooooo.......

Yep, you guessed it.
    If you win I'll loose.I have a 24.4 point lead going up against Vick.I'm guessing that's who your talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    If you win I'll loose.I have a 24.4 point lead going up against Vick.I'm guessing that's who your talking about.
    He was talking about AP last week.

I was down 17 with Vick going tonight but the guy I was playing had Akers. I wasn't too optimistic but Vick outscored him 20 to 1.

I had a chance to come from behind and win, but the Eagles defense blew it against a Vikings team that started a rookie QB.

:thumbdown

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I was down 17 with Vick going tonight but the guy I was playing had Akers. I wasn't too optimistic but Vick outscored him 20 to 1.
    I was in the same spot in my league, in a hole and starting Vick against a guy starting Akers. He still wound up one point ahead of me. Thankfully I was the higher seed in our game. Our league gives the higher seed a three point bonus as "homefield advantage", and that bonus gave me a two point win and put me in the title game!

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

I won my league last night in a close game. I had 3 guys injured (we start 22 guys and play IDP) but I managed a 10 point win. Championship!

I'm now in the championship, but Vick is out. MJD is out. And Mcfadden is out.

I picked up Tebow, not sure if I'm actually going to start him, but I'm considering it. I think it would be funny if he carried me to the title.

Turn Off Ads?