Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 27 year old breakouts

27 year old breakouts

The following Reds are 27, which is typically considered an age for breakout years. Anyone think these guys are going to come through from Reds bigtime in 2010?

Chris Dickerson CIN OF 4/10/1982 1
    Nick Masset CIN RP 5/17/1982 4
    Carlos Fisher CIN RP 2/22/1983 1
    Micah Owings CIN SP 9/28/1982 3
    Paul Janish CIN SS 10/12/1982 1

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: 27 year old breakouts

I think Dickerson's 27 yr old season was last year.

I think Dickerson could have a huge year. All the ingredients are there for a very fine outfielder. A breakout year for Janish also isn't out of the question, because it wouldn't require more than him becoming a slightly below average hitter. If he can do that he will be extremely valuable to the big club.

Wasn't last year sort of a breakout season for Masset?

Its off topic I guess but is anybody else getting these as the similar threads? How are these similar? And why does Savafan keep starting threads about assaultive young girls?
    Code:
    Reds sign Orlando Cabrera to one-year, $3M deal; 
    Phillies sign 46 year old Moyer to 2 year deal
    Dave Roberts seeking 3 year deal at $5 million per year  
    11 year old girl facing felony assault charges for hitting 8 year old with rock  
    9 year old girl stabs to death 11 year old playmate over a ball

Quote Originally Posted by klw View Post
    Its off topic I guess but is anybody else getting these as the similar threads? How are these similar? And why does Savafan keep starting threads about assaultive young girls?
    Code:
    Reds sign Orlando Cabrera to one-year, $3M deal; 
    Phillies sign 46 year old Moyer to 2 year deal
    Dave Roberts seeking 3 year deal at $5 million per year  
    11 year old girl facing felony assault charges for hitting 8 year old with rock  
    9 year old girl stabs to death 11 year old playmate over a ball
    Wow, when did I start those? I think Cabrera, Moyer and Roberts are the polar opposite of being young girls!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    Wow, when did I start those? I think Cabrera, Moyer and Roberts are the polar opposite of being young girls!
    The Roberts thread was yours too and and the assaultive young ladies were from 2005.

Turn Off Ads?