Turn Off Ads?
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: DUI Lawyers

Re: DUI Lawyers

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSelig View Post
    Anybody know why he was banned?
    Nope. And the only time I've talked to him about it he sounded like he didn't know either. He did say that he had been warned but it didn't sound like it was clear about what brought this on. Oh well. Hopefully he won't be gone too long.

2. Turn Off Ads?

I've been banned. If you grow and learn from it, it's not so much punishment as it is a lesson taught.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

They'll never take him alive.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    They'll never take him alive.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4PN7Xbexq4

Maybe he had too many infractions or something. Some can be a little infraction-happy here.

Maybe he had too many infractions or something. Some can be a little infraction-happy here.
    How would we know how many infractions someone has? I've had one infraction and it's listed right on my profile. But I haven't seen any other profiles that have infractions displayed on them including camisadelgolf.

I'd say you can only see your own.

I'd say you can only see your own.
    Correct.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfandan View Post
    How would we know how many infractions someone has? I've had one infraction and it's listed right on my profile. But I haven't seen any other profiles that have infractions displayed on them including camisadelgolf.
    You don't - it's between that user and the admins/moderators...not for public knowledge/discussion.

Turn Off Ads?