Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Trade advice..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trade advice..

I was trying to trade for Jimmy Rollins,Adam Dunn for Manny Ramirez and Mark Buehrle, but the other owner declined and countered a swap of Rollins for Manny. Would you guys do that? Here is my team.. I have Yunel Escobar at SS now.. and if I do this deal I am looking to swap Buehrle for Carlos Gonzalez.

C. Joe Mauer
    1B. Adrián González
    2B. Brandon Phillips
    3B. Adrián Béltre
    SS. Yunel Escobar
    OF. Matt Holliday
    OF. Nick Markakis
    OF. Adam Jones
    Util. Manny Ramírez
    Util. Hunter Pence
    BN. Yadier Molina
    BN. Martín Prado

SP. Justin Verlander
    SP. Jair Jurrjens
    P. Johnny Cueto
    P. Tim Hudson
    P. Mark Buehrle
    P. Max Scherzer
    P. Francisco Liriano
    RP. Francisco Rodríguez
    RP. Huston Street
    RP. Billy Wagner
    RP. Brad Lidge
    Somebody's gotta win and somebody's gotta lose and I believe in letting the other guy lose.

-Pete Rose

Mr.Redlegs is my homeboy Eric_the_Red's Avatar

Re: Trade advice..

I'd do it.

I would do it as well, I think higher of Rollins than Ramirez anyway and on top of that you already have a solid OF without Ramirez

Thanks guys, I just didn't want to see Manny being Manny and miss out on the old production he use to have. But without the Roids I don't think he has anything left.
    Somebody's gotta win and somebody's gotta lose and I believe in letting the other guy lose.

-Pete Rose

Turn Off Ads?