Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: 3-5-10 Reds vs. Tribe

All dyslexics must untie!

Re: 3-5-10 Reds vs. Tribe

Quote Originally Posted by RED VAN HOT View Post
    In 336 AB's with the Reds Janish had not posted a SF.
    Paul's well on his way to breaking Dunn's record...good thing preseason stats don't count, eh?
    Never overlook the obvious

2. Turn Off Ads?
    C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Only heard the pregame show (Inside Pitch) before watching the game on DVR later...sure we got our heads kicked in...but hey, its the first spring training game...just nice to see live games again....only complaint I have is the pregame on WLW had a horrific segment called "In the Cheap Seats" with some morning zoo jokesters named Tim and "My mom calls me George"....for the love of God, I hope this isnt a regular feature!

Sharpest swings right now look to be Hernandez and Phillips. I thought Valaika looked pretty good at the plate, and he had a nice day in the field. Maloney threw the best by far, and Adkins didn't look bad.

Granted it's only 1 game and it doesn't 'mean' anything, but Alonso looked wretched out there. His 2 AB's were horrible and he looked foolish striking out wildly both times. Then his defensive lapse was laughable. But again, 1 game, yadda yadda. Just a really forgettable day for the kid.

Maloney looked fantastic out there and Bruce and BP hit a couple of REALLY hard shots, but right at OF'ers.

Not the best day, but it's damn good to have baseball back!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt700wlw View Post
    For the first time in baseball history, the Reds have officially been eliminated from contention after game 1 of the Spring Training schedule.

I have a friends who's a Red Sox fan. After Opening Day every year, win or loss, he always calls me and says "I just saw on ESPN that the Reds are already mathematically eliminated. Get em next year."
    Domo Arigato, Here Comes Joey Votto

---TRF

"I do what I want to do and say what I want to say."

--Bronson Arroyo

Turn Off Ads?