Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Greetings from Spokane, WA!

Greetings from Spokane, WA!

Hi everyone, I registered a long time ago, but I never really posted a formal introduction about myself.

I grew up in the Dayton area and have religiously been a Reds fan for all my life. Currently, I'm a senior at Gonzaga University in Spokane, WA. If you're any sort of college basketball fan, then I'm sure you know about Gonzaga! After graduation, I'm moving back to the Midwest and will likely be attending law school at the University of Illinois. I've definitely carried my Reds fandom out to the West Coast (MLB.TV has been a worthwhile investment) and will continue to do so at Illinois, even in the midst of many Cubs' fans.

I'm particularly excited about all the Reds' young talent this year, and I also just saw this great tidbit from Fay's Twitter, which is equally exciting:
    Selig: Cincinnati under serious conisderation for All-Star Game. I talked to Bob Castellini about today.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Greetings from Spokane, WA!

Welcome to the board. If you stay respectful and provide good input here and there, you'll be welcomed to tORG with open arms.

Welcome, MB! Spokane's great.

Yeah, it's no Seattle, but Spokane definitely has its perks. If I may ask, GIK, do you have a connection to the area, or have you just travelled through?

Tough game tonight MBZags, looking forward to seeing a big XU-Zags series fire up next year. GL in the tourney and go Reds!

From Seattle,

md

Welcome! My wife is from Eastern WA- Tri-Cities, actually. I have been to Spokane a couple times, a nice town and it sure beats Kennewick!
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

MB- I lived in Spokane for quite a few years. I was last back in '08, but haven't spent any significant amount of time there in about 10 years. While not as cosmopolitan as Seattle or Portland, I did enjoy my time there. Gonzaga is a great school. Good luck finishing up!

The Reds play in Seattle in mid June. Make sure you folks show up to yell for them!

I'm going to the Friday/Saturday games for sure and if I'm not burned out I may go on Sunday as well.

Turn Off Ads?