Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Buying stuff online

Buying stuff online

I'm thinking about buying shoes from b2bman.com because they are really cheap (fake, from china) and one of my friends thinks I should go get a visa card that you put a certain amount of money on rather than just using my credit card.

Has anyone used this site before? How can I tell if it's legit? What do you think I should do?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Buying stuff online

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisHopper30 View Post
    I'm thinking about buying shoes from b2bman.com because they are really cheap (fake, from china) and one of my friends thinks I should go get a visa card that you put a certain amount of money on rather than just using my credit card.

Has anyone used this site before? How can I tell if it's legit? What do you think I should do?
    My nephew bought a pair of shoes from overseas and they never shipped.

I would be very leary.
    "Boys, I'm one of those umpires that misses 'em every once in a while so if it's close, you'd better hit it." Cal Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by NorrisHopper30 View Post

Call the 800 number on your card and ask them their policy but I think buying on line is the easiest thing in the world because you can pretty much refute the charges if you don't receive a service. For that reason I now put services that my business receives on a card rather than writing a check. As for on line purchases I do it all the time and sleep very well at night

Do a google search on "b2bman scam" and you'll find that this site is listed on all the scam lists.

Help stamp out, eliminate, and do away with redundancy.

Quote Originally Posted by macro View Post
    Do a google search on "b2bman scam" and you'll find that this site is listed on all the scam lists.

I went to the site and they have a banner saying to use Western Union or MoneyGram. Two services that scammers like using. I wouldn't order from them, but that's just me.

Thanks guys, I decided to use ebay.

Turn Off Ads?