Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Justified premieres tonight (3/16/10) on FX

Re: Justified premieres tonight (3/16/10) on FX

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    That seems right, just seems like it could have been written a little better. This was a good season.
    I do agree that that part could have been written better. I did enjoy this season too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I do agree that that part could have been written better. I did enjoy this season too.
    Well, it kinda was. When Doyle took phone call and then hung up Boyd said to him, "Didn't go as planned?"

So that was their tip off.....
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy View Post
    Well, it kinda was. When Doyle took phone call and then hung up Boyd said to him, "Didn't go as planned?"

So that was their tip off.....
    The whole thing was covered but it was just a bit clunky. Not trying to pick on it, it just wasn't as smooth or as cool as it should have been.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

They keep mentioning Corbin, one of these days I would like Raylon to just stop in at the Colonel Sanders Cafe.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Stumbled across this for you Elmore Leonard/Raylan Givens fans...

http://www.amazon.com/Raylan-Novel-E.../dp/006211946X
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Was looking for this thread earlier to say congrats to Margo Martindale for her Emmy win last night too!

Very deserved. She was awesome this season.

Bubba as a bad guy? Say it isn't so. When he was talking about lye, I was thinking boiled lye, fried lye, lye salad.....

This is one of the few shows that gets better every season. A very strong start to the new season.

Been reading this column all season where executive producer Graham Yost talks about the show....

I thought I'd post this one since we're coming up on the finale. I've liked this season. They sure do come up with some bad guys. Smoking oxy through a shotgun made me nervous...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/04/ju...-finale-tease/

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Been reading this column all season where executive producer Graham Yost talks about the show....

I thought I'd post this one since we're coming up on the finale. I've liked this season. They sure do come up with some bad guys. Smoking oxy through a shotgun made me nervous...

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/04/ju...-finale-tease/
    Thanks Roy - good read!
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Disarmed!!!
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Disarmed!!!

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g2...eddisarmed.jpg

Could I have that back?

How about Arlo shooting Dep. Tom Dempsey, and then we find out later in the show it was probably mistaken identity, and that he actually intended to shoot Raylan?

"Disarmed" sounds like cop humor. "Slaughterhouse" indeed.

Raylan scares the absolute bejesus out of Wynn Duffy. I guess I'm warped, I thought that was funny.

Boyd Crowder walks, to Raylan's dismay.

Ava pulls Ellen Mae off her customer in mid-hump and finally just punches her. Nice straight right. Pow.

I bet Arlo either gets off or gets a light sentence and we haven't seen the end of him. "Man in a hat".

I'm going to miss Quarles/Neal McDonough. Quite the creepy, scary, but somehow a little funny character. Between Quarles and his role on "Desperate Housewives", McDonough plays the creepy guy well.

Nice little ending scene with Raylan and Loretta (love the names on this show). Raylan wears his hat to bed?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    "Disarmed" sounds like cop humor. "Slaughterhouse" indeed.

Raylan scares the absolute bejesus out of Wynn Duffy. I guess I'm warped, I thought that was funny.
    I thought it was funny too. Jere Burns is gold and I hope he comes back.

Boyd Crowder walks, to Raylan's dismay.
    I don't think Raylan wants Boyd out with the same fervor that he wanted Quarles dead. Boyd has proved useful for Raylan in the past.

Ava pulls Ellen Mae off her customer in mid-hump and finally just punches her. Nice straight right. Pow.

I bet Arlo either gets off or gets a light sentence and we haven't seen the end of him. "Man in a hat".
    Ava's pretty tough although if a male pimp did to Ellen Mae what she did, he'd be a villian - like Delroy.

I'm going to miss Quarles/Neal McDonough. Quite the creepy, scary, but somehow a little funny character. Between Quarles and his role on "Desperate Housewives", McDonough plays the creepy guy well.
    He was great but they always seem to come up with great characters.

Nice little ending scene with Raylan and Loretta (love the names on this show). Raylan wears his hat to bed?
    Loretta was the 14 year old girl who got Mags's money last week. Winona is who you are thinking of. That was kind of sad. He has to walk around knowing his father wanted to kill him.

Here's a good interview with Graham Yost about season 3

http://www.hitfix.com/blogs/whats-al...rtems-season-3
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?