Turn Off Ads?
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Justified premieres tonight (3/16/10) on FX

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

Re: Justified premieres tonight (3/16/10) on FX

Watched a dvr'd episode earlier. The six pack of Ale-8 on the counter was a nice touch. Nothing like a cold Ale-8 on a hot Kentucky day.
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

2. Turn Off Ads?

Mags Bennett is a great character.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker View Post
    Mags Bennett is a great character.
    Agree, I want to see where they go with this story line next week. That ogre son of hers is dead, really of his own fault. How will she respond? The teasers for next week looked like revenge against Raylon.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I'm a late-comer to the show so I'm trying to catch up. I had no idea that it was set in Harlan county until a friend told me. I was raised in a county next door so I felt an obligation to watch.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I keep forgetting to watch this. Fortunately Time-Warner has it available on-demand. It's a good show to watch 2-3 episodes at a time.

The last epsiode was flat out amazing. Mags Bennett is definitely one of the best characters on tv right now, and to be the 3rd most interesting character on the show has to say something. Kudos to the writers and casting directors for getting such a great part for Margo Martinsdale as well as finding a way to keep Walton Goggins on board and a big part of the show.

The show is setting up for a great ending to the season. Lots of good stuff going on.

Obviously the hit on Raylon and Wynonna, was meant for Wynonna. The previews for next week imply that Raylon thinks they were targeting him. Obviously Gary wanted to keep the insurance policy during the divorce settlement, he also spoke with the Dixie Mafia about a business proposal.

That math is 1+1=-6
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Obviously the hit on Raylon and Wynonna, was meant for Wynonna. The previews for next week imply that Raylon thinks they were targeting him. Obviously Gary wanted to keep the insurance policy during the divorce settlement, he also spoke with the Dixie Mafia about a business proposal.

That math is 1+1=-6
    Whoa, whoa, whoa. Obviously? Ouch. Make a guy feel bad for not thinking about that But that definitely makes sense.

Best show on tv! This season has been great!

What the heck was that? I am confused as to where next week goes.

I think Mags Bennett is royally pissed off that Raylan and Arlo forced her to turn Dickie. And I think she is going to attempt revenge. Mags ain't the kind of woman you want to cross.

I thought Jeremy Davies' performance as Dickie last night was stellar. I thought him as just a jittery idiot all season but last night showed much depth with his pleading and faceoffs with both Mags and Raylan. I actually felt sorry for him.

This season, Justified has become the show I thought it could be.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Good season finale, but left me with one question, maybe I missed something.

Boyd made a clandestine deal with one of Doyle Bennet's deputies. What was the deal for? What did he get? Did I miss something?

Quote Originally Posted by LoganBuck View Post
    Good season finale, but left me with one question, maybe I missed something.

Boyd made a clandestine deal with one of Doyle Bennet's deputies. What was the deal for? What did he get? Did I miss something?
    Only thing I can think of is that he got information from him that the Bennetts were going to go to Ava's and Johnny's and that's how Johnny knew to blow up his house with those guys in it and why Devil was on the look out at Ava's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    Only thing I can think of is that he got information from him that the Bennetts were going to go to Ava's and Johnny's and that's how Johnny knew to blow up his house with those guys in it and why Devil was on the look out at Ava's.
    That seems right, just seems like it could have been written a little better. This was a good season.

Turn Off Ads?