Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's your favorite concession at the GAB?

What's your favorite concession at the GAB?

Alley Dogs - Section 401:
    Featuring Kahn's Hotdogs, Brats, Big Red Smokeys, Popcorn and Soft Pretzels.

Beer Portable Stands - Sections 109, 126, 135 & 518:
    Guests can choose among the domestic, microbrews and imports at these portable beer stand locations.

Tiki Bar - Section 133:
    Featuring mixed drinks, wine and an assortment of Frozen Drinks.

Doggy's Dogs - Section 135:
    Featuring Kahn's Hotdogs, Brats, and Big Red Smokeys.

Downtown/High 5/Crosley Grill - Sections 119, 130, 514:
    Specializing in 1/2 pound Burgers, Grilled Chicken Sandwiches, Chicken Tenders and an assortment of French Fries.

Dugout Dogs - Sections 516 & 525:
    Featuring Kahn's Hotdogs, Brats, Big Red Smokeys, Popcorn and Soft Pretzels.

Frank's Franks - Sections 113, 142, 531:
    Featuring Kahn's Hotdog, Brats and Big Red Smokey.

Home Run Dogs - Section 105:
    Featuring Kahn's Hotdog, Brats, Big Red Smokeys and Popcorn.

Knuxy's Knots - Section 525:
    Featuring Gourmet Pretzels, Kahn's Hotdogs and the Big Red Smokey.

LaRosa's Pizzeria - Sections 113, 133, 518:
    Try a piece of Cincinnati featuring LaRosa's Pizza and Steak Hoagies.

Montgomery Inn - Section 124:
    Cincinnati's own Montgomery Inn Pulled Pork and Chicken.

Riverfront Dogs - Section 118:
    Featuring Kahn's Hotdog, Brats and Big Red Smokeys.

Roebling Dogs - Sections 113 & 135:
    Featuring Kahn's Hotdog, Brats and Big Red Smokeys.

Skyline Chili - Sections 116, 130 & 518:
    Featuring Cincinnati's own Skyline Cheese Coney.

Pub - Section 108:
    Featuring a wide variety of bottled beers, both domestic and import.

United Dairy Farmers - Sections 117, 133 & 525:
    Try a United Dairy Farmers Chocolate/Vanilla Soft Serve Sundae today. UDF Hard Dip Cups, Ice Cream Bars and the Frosty Malt are also available.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Re: What's your favorite concession at the GAB?

We could be better in this area overall, but I've always loved Skyline when I'm blowing my diet for ballpark food. Last year we had Chicago Style hot dogs on the man concourse 1st base line. Those were really good.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Skyline without a doubt. However, I do like the new one dollar stands but the line is usually too long to deal with.

Anytime I watch the Reds it makes me want Skyline even if I'm not at the game. Crazzyy

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sivman17 View Post
    Skyline without a doubt. However, I do like the new one dollar stands but the line is usually too long to deal with.

Anytime I watch the Reds it makes me want Skyline even if I'm not at the game. Crazzyy
    Lol yes same here on the skyline/reds association. I only cave in the spring and summer during baseball season and usually buy the skyline chili spagetti at the store
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

Since I don't live in Cincy anymore, I would go for LaRosa's and Skyline - although I'm a Gold Star guy myself. Can't beat the hometown grub.
    If UDF sold Chocolate Malts at the ballpark, I'd put them number one.

I'm also partial to the sundae helmet. Makes me feel like I'm 8 years old again!!

PEACE

-BLEEDS
    I think that in a year or two, one of these guys - Frazier, Dorn, Valaika, Cumberland, Stubbs - will be ready to replace Dunn. They won't hit as many home runs as Dunn, but they should have similar OPS. - 757690, July 22, 2008

Alonso will be playing 1B for the REDS and batting 4th one year from today. - Kingspoint, July 9, 2009

I've been to ChiliFest in October. That was fun.

But, I think I'd go for the Kahn's Brat(s) and a Dr. Pepper/Mr. Pibb, if I could find one.

The UDF Frosty Malts. I must have one every time.

Blowing away bad memories Redsfan320's Avatar

Coneys (no mustard, no onion), and FuNachos (all cheese, no salsa, because the salsa's no good there). Can't go wrong with those!

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan320 View Post
    Coneys (no mustard, no onion)
    Huh? Then I think it's just called a chilli-cheese dog!

Extra onions for me! :

PEACE

-BLEEDS
    I think that in a year or two, one of these guys - Frazier, Dorn, Valaika, Cumberland, Stubbs - will be ready to replace Dunn. They won't hit as many home runs as Dunn, but they should have similar OPS. - 757690, July 22, 2008

Alonso will be playing 1B for the REDS and batting 4th one year from today. - Kingspoint, July 9, 2009

Blowing away bad memories Redsfan320's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLEEDS
    Then I think it's just called a chilli-cheese dog!
    That works as well. I just prefer "coney." It still is one, just w/o a couple minor toppings.

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Last game I ate Penn Station. I usually hit the Skyline in Delhi and LaRosa's in either Delhi for take out or Boudinot for eat-in when I'm in town.

Quote Originally Posted by BLEEDS View Post
    Since I don't live in Cincy anymore, I would go for LaRosa's and Skyline - although I'm a Gold Star guy myself. Can't beat the hometown grub.
    If UDF sold Chocolate Malts at the ballpark, I'd put them number one.

I'm also partial to the sundae helmet. Makes me feel like I'm 8 years old again!!

PEACE

-BLEEDS
    I get to Cincinnati once a year and live almost exclusively on Skyline and LaRosa's for the entire week. When I visit GABP, however, I am going for a hot brat and a cold beer thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    I get to Cincinnati once a year and live almost exclusively on Skyline and LaRosa's for the entire week. When I visit GABP, however, I am going for a hot brat and a cold beer thank you very much.
    Remind me not to sit next to you at a game.

Or, at least sit upwind. But, by the responses here, I don't think there's a safe place in the GAB.

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    I hear ya, but I can get a beer and a brat at any game - and I will, several of each!
    BUT, if I'm at GABP, I'm as giddy as a school girl to be able to grab a coney and a slice of LaRosa's pizza to enjoy during the game!

PEACE

-BLEEDS

nachos with cheese, salsa, extra peppers

montgomery inn pulled pork meal

Turn Off Ads?