Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Row Numbers?

Redsfan1977

Row Numbers?

I was looking at buying tickets on stubhub and notice some sections in the infield box have double letters. Are these correct? For example, section 133 row KK. I just was wanting to make sure they are "real" seats. Also, is the view box a gook place to sit? Thank you for your help!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Row Numbers?

Yeah, I think they are very legit. I think the first 26 rows from the field are labeled A through Z and then the next set of rows start at AA and go from there

the first 26 rows from the field are labeled A through Z and then the next set of rows start at AA and go from there
    Correct. The upper view level goes all the way UU or something like that!

I'd rather listen to Kelch read the phone book than suffer through Thom Brennaman's attempt to make every instance on the field the most important event since the discovery of manned space flight. -westofyou

Redsfan1977

Thank you both so much for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by Redsfan1977 View Post
    Also, is the view box a gook place to sit? Thank you for your help!
    Thought I was back in 'Nam
    "Trying is the first step towards failure." Homer Simpson

"I wasn't looking too good but I was feeling real well." Keith Richards

stubhub is a good source for tickets. you pay a premium for them but they are a top notch outfit.

I sat in a view level box for a game last year and loved it. I was right behind home plate and was in the first row of the level, though. I had tickets for the next two games, got into town early, and got the ticket at a self-serve kiosk at the park.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Turn Off Ads?