Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Blackout Saturday?

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

Blackout Saturday?

Saturday's game against the Giants is scheduled to be on MLB Network. I am wondering if they will be blacking that game out. I hope they dont because I would love to be able to see Wood and Leake pitch tomorrow. Anyone have any thoughts?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Blackout Saturday?

It shows up on my satellite schedule for Saturday. I am hopeful! Channel 213 on DirecTv.
    “This one was a perfect one. I don’t know if I can find a better one, better timing. He [Price] really said some great things there. It really encouraged us to go back and do what we do. … I didn’t know he could speak like that.” Brayan Pena 5/21/14

They blacked out the last game they were supposed to show this spring and it was on tape delay. That's unbelievable really...and the fact that I'm in their market and I live four hours away in Tennessee...

Quote Originally Posted by CRedsLarkin11 View Post
    They blacked out the last game they were supposed to show this spring and it was on tape delay. That's unbelievable really...and the fact that I'm in their market and I live four hours away in Tennessee...
    The fact that they blacked out the previous game is why I am unsure whether it will be shown today. I am hoping that the reason why they blacked out that game was because it had been shown on FSN earlier in the day. Since FSN isnt showing this one, maybe it will be on.

In case anybody was wondering, they didn't black it out in Tennessee, not sure about the other markets.

It was on here in Dayton but it was delayed an hour. Not really sure why they would choose to do so but they did.

Tomorrow's game is on MLB, as well as on Fox Ohio. But Fox Indiana isn't showing it. I am sure it will be blacked out in Indy anyway. That's what happened last spring.

Turn Off Ads?