Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Chat: Saturday 3/20 4:05 PM Game vs Giants

Chat: Saturday 3/20 4:05 PM Game vs Giants

For those of us who are unable to make the little get-together at a local pub down in Cincy for this game ( I had to work), thought I'd see who is interested in participating in chat. Read where it is going to be broadcast on WLW and MLBN. I got the bug. Anyone else? :
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Chat: Saturday 3/20 4:05 PM Game vs Giants

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    For those of us who are unable to make the little get-together at a local pub down in Cincy for this game ( I had to work), thought I'd see who is interested in participating in chat. Read where it is going to be broadcast on WLW and MLBN. I got the bug. Anyone else? :
    Got the bug. Not sure I got the time.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

The game is on a tape delay, so I'm not to sure on the air time. I gleaned this from Chip's thread....

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    The game will start at 4:00 our time and MLB Network is showing the game on a tape delay basis at 5:00. However, CSN-BayArea will be showing the game live. That channel is available on the DirecTV Sports Pack. I think it may be available on Dish Network too but I couldn't say for sure.
    From this I'm assuming we can get the gameday audio, which starts at 4 PM, or watch the game on a tape delay basis beginning at 5 PM on either MLBN or Directv?
    Last edited by GAC; 03-20-2010 at 04:33 AM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by mth123 View Post
    Got the bug. Not sure I got the time.
    I hear ya. Been working so much mandatory OT at Honda I've had very little time to follow the Reds this Spring, other then what I get off of RZ.

High five!

I might be able to pop in for a bit.

chat is open

Turn Off Ads?