Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Marlins owner commemorates Hanley Ramirezís batting title with diamond pendant

Marlins owner commemorates Hanley Ramirezís batting title with diamond pendant

First 5,000 fans at the April 9 home opener will get a replica pendant

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...0,158368.story

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Marlins owner commemorates Hanley Ramirezís batting title with diamond pendant

Quote Originally Posted by DannyB View Post
    First 5,000 fans at the April 9 home opener will get a replica pendant

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/f...0,158368.story
    That means there will be about 2,000 left over to give away on April 10th.

Re: Marlins owner commemorates Hanley Ramirezís batting title with diamond pendant

Quote Originally Posted by texasdave View Post
    That means there will be about 2,000 left over to give away on April 10th.
    I think you're being too generous here.

On a semi-related note, I wish the Reds did more promotions. A friend of mine is an Angels season-ticket holder, and he showed me their promotional schedule. They have a promotion or give-away for nearly every home game, and a lot of them are really cool.

The Future is Now Ghosts of 1990's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MBZags View Post

On a semi-related note, I wish the Reds did more promotions. A friend of mine is an Angels season-ticket holder, and he showed me their promotional schedule. They have a promotion or give-away for nearly every home game, and a lot of them are really cool.
    I'm not a big fan of our promotions but if we made more we could spend more. It's simple economics I think.
    2009 Attendance Record: 3-5 2010 Attendance Record: 2-9 2015 Attendance Record: 2-0
    2011 Attendance Record: 3-4 2012 Attendance Record: 3-4
    2013 Attendance Record: 5-2 2014 Attendance Record: 3-1

The counter argument is that the promotions are designed to pull more people into the park, and are therefore revenue generators rather than expenses.
    Sto Pro Veritate

Quote Originally Posted by MBZags View Post

This one will do well here
    Marlins plan Fiesta Friday nights
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/03/2...ay-nights.html

Dollar draft night would be sure to increase attendance

Turn Off Ads?