Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Let's Go Mountaineers!

Let's Go Mountaineers!

Let's hear it from all the Reds/Mountaineers on a great game.

Hopefully the Reds will be as fun to watch this year as the Mountaineers have.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Let's Go Mountaineers!

I was really worried tonight after watching them against Washington, maybe they went into the game knowing that Washington couldnt keep up? But they played a lot stronger with the ball than vs Washington vs a team that is arguably one of the best at transitions and causing havoc.

I really hope Baylor kicks the bloody tar out of Duke. Im so tired about hearing about Duke and the #1 seed crap. Baylor is a good team that should be able to make Duke do what Kentucky did tonight shoot a ton of 3s.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Go Mountaineers! Just glad to make the Final Four, anything else is icing!

Now if we could only bring back the winning in football.

I'm going to Indy next weekend!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    I'm going to look everywhere for tickets. I remember the Catlett years, I never imagined this possible. Final 4 baby! I have to be there.

Congrats!

Go WVU!!!! Bring it home for the Big East.

Quote Originally Posted by will5979 View Post
    Go Mountaineers! Just glad to make the Final Four, anything else is icing!
    Agreed. I think the fact that it was knocking off UK to make it was just that much sweeter for this ol' Mingo County boy.

Yep, knocking off UK made this one over the top special.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    I'll make sure to warn the authorities.:
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeRed27 View Post
    Honest I can't say it any better than Hoosier Red did in his post, he sums it up basically perfectly.

WVU kept me from pitching a shutout in terms of my Final Four picks. It's been a crazy tournament, but congrats to the Mountaineers!

Awesome game by WVU. I'd love to see them win it all.

My dad is a WVU alum (and a Marshall alum). I'm a graduate of Marshall and Xavier. While I personally can't stand WVU, it is hard to cheer against a team who will make your own father happy if they win it all; especially since my horse in the race bowed out against KSU. So I'll wish you luck. Don't know if I can stomach actually cheering for you, but I'm glad that so many people in the state get to enjoy the ride.

Edit: I just saw that Duke won. I'll CERTAINLY cheer for the "Eers in that game!
    Last edited by reds1869; 03-28-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reds1869 View Post
    My dad is a WVU alum (and a Marshall alum). I'm a graduate of Marshall and Xavier. While I personally can't stand WVU, it is hard to cheer against a team who will make your own father happy if they win it all; especially since my horse in the race bowed out against KSU. So I'll wish you luck. Don't know if I can stomach actually cheering for you, but I'm glad that so many people in the state get to enjoy the ride.

Edit: I just saw that Duke won. I'll CERTAINLY cheer for the "Eers in that game!
    Its ok man! Believe it or not WVU fans doesn't mind to see Marshall win their games, except of course the Friends of Joe Bowl or the capital classic, other than those 2 games Marshall can win em' all as far as I'm concerned!

I will be rooting WVU, cause i hate duke.

UK fan

Turn Off Ads?