Turn Off Ads?

Thread: ROY watch Mike Leake version

ROY watch Mike Leake version

A very strong class of rookies are likely to be in the majors this year. Heyward, Strasburg, Leake, Escobar, and a few others who will very likely make it before the season over with Chapman, Stanton, Morrison.

I dont know if anyone is going to have more hype than Heyward for the majority of the season so even if he hits for an OPS around .800 that guy is probably going to win it especially if he starts hot. What say you about chances mike leake can walk away with a ROY this year. Personally I think Leake is going to put up a solid season in the high 3s but I wouldnt be surprised if he knocked it lower than that. Basically until Strasburg shows up I see 2nd place in the voting being between Leake and Escobar. ERA v. OPS

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: ROY watch Mike Leake version

F*** ROY. I say Cy Young. Go Get Em!

I say Leake and Chapman for Co-Rookies of the Year

Joey Votto for MVP

Homer Bailey for Cy Young

He sure could hit HalMorrisRules's Avatar

It is an ESPN Insider article but Keith Law said it wouldnt shock him if one of the three Reds potential rookie pitchers (Leake, Chapman & Wood) would end up winning it.

Turn Off Ads?