Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Lynchburg tentative roster announced

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Lynchburg tentative roster announced

No first baseman and 3 centerfielders.

I figured Horst and Thurman for AA.
    All my posts are my opinion - just like yours are. If I forget to state it and you're too dense to see the obvious, look here!

Resident PED Expert

Horst I can kinda understand... But there is no way Thurman should still be there. He should have been in AA the last half of last season... Same for Sapplett. I figured he'd be pushed up over Phipps.

Pretty solid high A club. No riproaring prospect studs, but a large number of fringey guys who have a chance still.

So Coddington will go to AA. Leaves a lot of chances for Soto at catcher, and Mez to get more time behind the plate and less as a DH. I'm guessing Mendez and Gualdron will play first. Is Boxberger still a starter?

Fairel
    Boxberger
    Horst
    Serrano (on 7 day DL apparently)
    Partch?
    Domo Arigato, Here Comes Joey Votto

---TRF

"I do what I want to do and say what I want to say."

--Bronson Arroyo

Resident PED Expert

No. Coddington is repeating Dayton. Janke will be the 5th starter not Serrano. Serrano will probaly be fast tracked in middle relief much like Ondrusek last year once he returns.

Not sure why Mace Thurman is back in High-A after posting a 1.10 ERA and 14 BB/47 K in 49 innings with Sarasota last season.

That's a fun looking team. It's nice to have them a bit closer than Sarasota too so that some people can make trips down. Tennessee is beautiful country.

Virginia's not bad either. I'm just south of Lynchburg right now, but by tomorrow night, i'll be in Pennsylvania, so it looks as if a game's not on the docket.
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

Turn Off Ads?