Turn Off Ads?

Thread: anybody see John Smoltz call the Red Sox/Yanks game with Bob Costas?

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

anybody see John Smoltz call the Red Sox/Yanks game with Bob Costas?

Am I correct that this was the first game Smoltz ever called? I think he's going to be an excellent color guy, and the pairing with Costas worked well. Hopefully they won't ruin him at ESPN and convince him he has to talk just to fill up space.
    Stick to your guns.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: anybody see John Smoltz call the Red Sox/Yanks game with Bob Costas?

I caught a couple of innings and agree. A wonderful paring and (for at least those innings) a well called game.

Smoltz might be my favorite on the MLB Network. Insightful and well spoken. He's a natural.
    Last edited by Screwball; 04-07-2010 at 08:57 AM. Reason: Don't even worry about it

Smoltz and Costas are a great pairing. MLB Network is the greatest thing to happen to television since cameras.

Turn Off Ads?