Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guys Unaccounted For

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Guys Unaccounted For

Quote Originally Posted by gedred69 View Post
    A friend won the use of a private suite at 5th/third for the game tomorrow night that I will take advantage of. Anybody got ideas of the starting Line-up? (I have a real desire to see Coddington and Gregorius play).
    Those two should be playing. So you should be good to go.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Lutz is still in Arizona. He should pitch in a extended spring training game in about 2 weeks.
    "Life is like a baseballgame. When you think a fastball is coming, you gotta be ready to hit the Change UP"

Otterness retired to take a job as a commercial pilot. Santana was released. The rest of those guys are still in the organization, mostly rehabing. Weems is in extended.

Maybe I've just missed it, but I can't remember seeing anything about James Avery[?]

Thanks luvs, 72, et al. So, to update our list of guys either rehabbing, in extended or on the DL, so far as we know:

Bray, Arredondo, Young, Lutz, Watson, Avery, Carroll, Serrano, Lotzkar, Hildenbrandt, Shunick. And Baez is hanging around the Bats in some hazy capacity.

That's some pretty good pitching. Or could be.

Edit: And Jukich.
    Last edited by mace; 04-10-2010 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HokieRed View Post
    Maybe I've just missed it, but I can't remember seeing anything about James Avery[?]
    Avery is battling injury.

edit:
    Whoops, mace already addressed that.
    Last edited by camisadelgolf; 04-10-2010 at 11:22 AM.

Thanks, guys. I remember the injury from last year; I guess I just missed his name from the rehabbing list.

Doggone it, forgot Jukich again (although, by all accounts, he's not hurt; just getting into pitching shape).

And hokie, I'd neglected to include Avery until you mentioned him; so you were right in pointing out his absence.

Turn Off Ads?